I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

My 3 men contd

User
Posted 05 Oct 2020 at 10:06

Dad is a legend, made me laugh about J going to the Chemist to pick up Dad’s Caverjet! 

Great new on J’s PSA.

Ido4

User
Posted 06 Oct 2020 at 00:26

Hilarious.. good for your dad Lynn!

Sounds like a great weekend! 

User
Posted 06 Oct 2020 at 07:02

Made me smile. Great news about J

User
Posted 12 Oct 2020 at 12:01

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Dad, now 83 and having fully recovered from the mystery illness in February, has gone to stay a few days with his new lady friend (they have made themselves into a bubble, of course). He asked us to pick up a repeat prescription for him from the chemist, which J did yesterday. It is a significant supply of Caverject - I need counselling 😱🤯

On a happier note, J's September PSA reading was <0.1

That is great news and haha! He is living life to the fullest, he deserves it after all of that

User
Posted 18 Oct 2020 at 20:21
Very good news and a smile.

I gave up on Tadalafil but trying again after reading about your dad . So my thanks to him and yourself for posting  Thus far some success - I think being off stomach meds helps?

You know 15 years here and the board still inspires me  - irun and your dad to name two.

Ray

User
Posted 18 Oct 2020 at 21:19
It is always great to see you posting Ray - stay well .... and get that test booked for next month!!!
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 18 Oct 2020 at 23:36

Good to see you posting Ray.  Keep it up old chap, of course I mean achieving milestones in your PCa journey. :) 

Roger
User
Posted 19 Oct 2020 at 23:11

Really good news Lyn!