Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error
<123

Regaining Erections

User
Posted 08 Jul 2015 at 23:01
Hi Lynn, just popped in to say love your new photo, never realised you were quite such a beauty,its no surprise to me that John's erections are improving on an almost daily basis.Best Wishes to you both Diesel x
User
Posted 08 Jul 2015 at 23:45

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Hi Lynn, just popped in to say love your new photo, never realised you were quite such a beauty,its no surprise to me that John's erections are improving on an almost daily basis.Best Wishes to you both Diesel x

Diesel,

It's been photoshopped. 

Massively.

dave

All we can do - is do all that we can.

So, do all you can to help yourself, then make the best of your time. :-)

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 08 Jul 2015 at 23:47

It does not do her justice, she is a total babe, and hot, hot, hot.

;-)

dave

mwah mwah @ Lyn

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 08 Jul 2015 at 23:56

Diesel, were you always the naughty boy in the corner of the classroom?

CB, I have taken you off my Christmas card list

It's alright you both taking the ssip but I note that neither of you are too keen to display your handsomeness on here?

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
User
Posted 08 Jul 2015 at 23:57

Have pm'd you but your box is full.

:-(

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 09 Jul 2015 at 00:47

If you saw my photo, you'd never want to log on again. The continual shock in seeing my features would be too much for anyone. I wouldn't want to put you through it!!

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 09 Jul 2015 at 02:05

In-box sorted :-(

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
User
Posted 09 Jul 2015 at 09:40

Diesel, were you always the naughty boy in the corner of the classroom?

CB, I have taken you off my Christmas card list

It's alright you both taking the ssip but I note that neither of you are too keen to display your handsomeness on here?

Hi Sweetcheeks, yes, got it in one, always the naughty boy,too late to change now.There's a good reason I dont post my photo for all you lovely ladies to view at your leisure,I'm just so stunningly handsome with 6 pack physique you couldn't contain yourselves, so you have to make do with a picture of my garden,frustrating I know,but the good news is my erections are improving with a little help,not quite there yet, bit like my school reports,'Could do Better' Diesel xx

Edited by member 09 Jul 2015 at 11:02  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 15 Jul 2015 at 08:40

Does anyone know if the kind of ring that goes around the balls as well, so goes right to the cock base is any good for us prostatectomy cases?

User
Posted 15 Jul 2015 at 09:25
Wow that's a good idea. Suppose everything is worth a try, And this I will so kept you updated. Lol
User
Posted 15 Jul 2015 at 10:03

My friend Lynn knows a man with huge nuts, sometimes gets them out in the pub, maybe we could ask him to model the 'RING' lol.Diesel. PS. Sounds Painful.

User
Posted 16 Jul 2015 at 20:47

D, M & S

The rings that come with the pump will go around the Penis and  balls and believe me it is painful, more terrifying is the OH coming towards you with a pair of scissors to cut it of. By the way it was not intentional as it says on the packet "read the instructions".

On a more serious noted used a muse pellet on Saturday for the first time, did what it said on the packet 10 second of rubbing it in, 10 minutes walking around and stimulation, 45 minutes of rock hard penis, still lacks that strength at the base and loses a bit of sensitivity but it is not all about me, and as others have said those dry orgasms are something else. One downside I only get 4 applicators a month, sure the OH had a word with the ED consultant, sure I said 4 times a week.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 16 Jul 2015 at 22:17
Chris
yay a very positive post and what a result. I can almost see your lovely lady smiling from here.

I agree the rations are a bit mean though
xx
Mo
User
Posted 16 Jul 2015 at 22:22
D, M & S
The rings that come with the pump will go around the Penis and balls and believe me it is painful, more terrifying is the OH coming towards you with a pair of scissors to cut it of. By the way it was not intentional as it says on the packet "read the instructions.

Hi Chris, hilarious, love the bit about the scissors. Diesel
User
Posted 17 Jul 2015 at 16:14

The early morning showers are still working for me - I was hoping a sildenafil would have made a BIG difference, but unfortunately nothing significant.

Orgasms have started to improve again, too.

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 20 Jul 2015 at 11:48

brilliant advice; these little tips are incredible. A smaller ring gives something that's just about usable.

User
Posted 28 Jul 2015 at 09:00

Hi Paul ,
Without trawling right thru your post again , have you tried the Caverject / Muse / new Cream Vitaros like some of the other guys have ? Have you had full success with anything yet ?
Chris

PS What a lovely looking young lad you were mate -- a proper bobby dazzler !

Edited by member 28 Jul 2015 at 09:02  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 28 Jul 2015 at 09:41

Hi Chris

No, not yet. My next appt at Christies is at the end of August, and we'll have a discussion about the next step then. I' think things are improving quickly at the moment. One disappointment is that I used to be able to get a lump in my trousers at the drop of a hat. Thinking sexy thoughts only leads to minimal stirrings - it's physical contact only that makes a difference.

That young boy turned into a rather ugly and shy spotty teenager and did me no good at all. I wish I'd had the confidence then I do now. Missed opportunities!!!

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 28 Jul 2015 at 10:24

Crikey man I agree. Could pull anything in my 30's but a bit late haha. I'm getting stirrings and sometimes "feel" rock hard , but nothing down there at all. But I'm only 6 wks so will be patient. I used to get excited when the wind changed direction , so I'm frustrated too. When I was on Testosterone replacement I had mild ED so have used pumps and tablets before. They are a pain and awkward and rely on food and alcohol timings etc etc. I'll really try for injection etc so that hopefully when we get a night we can just go for it simply
Chris

User
Posted 05 Aug 2015 at 02:33

My friend Lynn knows a man with huge nuts, sometimes gets them out in the pub, maybe we could ask him to model the 'RING' lol.Diesel. PS. Sounds Painful.

You have a bloody good memory Diesel! It must be years since I shared that story and sadly, since our friend got a new wife he is banned from getting them out in the pub unless it is a REALLY special event :-( I don't go to the pub so often these days
User
Posted 05 Aug 2015 at 21:06
Hi Lynn, just wondering what constitutes a 'REALLY'special event, maybe modeling one of our RINGS would do the trick, and you could post the photos.Diesel x. Have you been on your hols, haven't seen you for ages? xx
User
Posted 05 Aug 2015 at 21:38

I have Diesel, 3 weeks in France. No rings or ball displays though as soundproofing a tent is quite difficult

User
Posted 06 Aug 2015 at 18:56

The guest speaker at next weeks Nottingham Prostate Cancer support group is the city hospitals ED consultant. The venue is the Maggies Centre in the City Hospital Campus.

13th August – Dr B – Erectile Dysfunction (confirmed).

Edited to include name of consultant following comments,  Dr Bazo a lovely man and quite a laugh.

Thanks Chris

Edited by member 07 Aug 2015 at 20:47  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 06 Aug 2015 at 22:32

Coming down to Nottingham for a few days in 2 weeks - lovely city. Used tom work at the Flying Horse.

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 06 Aug 2015 at 22:54

Chris, I think you are allowed to name medics when they are appearing somewhere or you are quoting their published info.

User
Posted 07 Aug 2015 at 00:40

Just avoid naming professionals when you are talking about treatment options.

Okay to state name if you are stating where Mr/Mrs X will be, that is "open source" knowledge.

atb

dave

I am the statistic.