I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

That was not in the plan.

User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 13:54
What's wrong with my post or with me? Have I said or done anything improper? I was just sharing my joy for your result.

I'm totally confused.

Lola.

User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 14:30
Hi Lola.

I think Chris was referring to the post before yours (not your post)

Jeff.

User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 15:02
Oh, so you (he) mean "between that X's post and my post. I got it like "the conversation between Chris and Lola". My misunderstanding. I'm afraid I need to improve my comprehension of English.

Thanks, Jeff.

Have a nice evening.

Lola

User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 16:53

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Oh, so you (he) mean "between that X's post and my post. I got it like "the conversation between Chris and Lola". My misunderstanding. I'm afraid I need to improve my comprehension of English.
Thanks, Jeff.
Have a nice evening.
Lola

Lola , perhaps it is me who needs to improve my English, in hindsight I can see it was a little misleading. Someone had used the quote reply to duplicate my post and added some dubious links into. My apologies for the confusion, I am always grateful for the support you and others have given me over the years. Hope we are still friends 🙂.

I left my phone at home this afternoon,so have only just seen the messages. 

Thanks Chris 

Edited by member 12 Feb 2024 at 16:55  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 13 Feb 2024 at 15:53

No, Chris, it was me. I was afraid my post was excessive as I recognise I tend to be extremely emotional (I'm Latin and and Mediterranean) when it comes to expressing feelings. And actually, I was glad when I read your update. Those in the same journey are aware of the relevance any result or medical opinion has for us.

Big hug

User
Posted 28 Apr 2024 at 07:31

Another anniversary, it is ten years ago today that I had my prostate removed, it's not been a simple journey but it has helped having the support of you lovely people on here. I have met some of you and sadly lost some of those that we met. The trolls tend to resurrect old posts and some old names pop up. Another few weeks and I will have a good idea how well the last two SABR have treatments worked.

Wishing you all well.

Thanks Chris.

User
Posted 28 Apr 2024 at 08:11

You have had a tough journey Chris but you are still there and fighting. I value your contribution to this community. Long may it continue. Fingers crossed for the next PSA.

User
Posted 28 Apr 2024 at 08:46

Ten years and still fighting Chris, I hope SABR has worked. Good luck with the next ten years. 

Cheers.

Kev.

User
Posted 28 Apr 2024 at 12:16

Hoping you get good results following your last two SABR treatments Chris 🤞 

with best wishes,

Ange x