Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

just an update..HELP

User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 18:52

Good Evening Everyone 

Just thought i would update you on where i am and update what ive got in black and white ...

So Gleason 4+5 (4/4 cores) perineural invasion,MRI scan -local invasion of right seminal vesicle

Right pelvic side wall lymph nodes(3.7 cm) plus right common iliac lymph node 

So pT3b N! Mx

So is it that bad????

bit worried about the Mx? as bone scan came back clear ......

Im on my second chemo and feeling ok ......this has happened pretty quickly since september .....

Any opinions would be great 

regards 

Gary and worried girlfriend ........

User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 20:14
Thanks Chris ... Great way to start the weekend ..,,,
User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 20:28

I think if u had bone scan and CT and have been clearly told " no bone met " then it's time to crack a Prosecco Gary

User
Posted 28 Nov 2015 at 17:40

Mx is more often used to show that the bone scan hasn't been done - it is quite rare for a man to still be Mx after his bone scan. So in your case Gary it was probably jyst that the letter was generated before all your tests were completed.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 19:20

Hi Gary
My grade was G9T4N1MXR1. I was told MX means " undecided " or scans weren't clear. A suspect rib they weren't sure about R1.
I wish u the best with your chemo
Chris

User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 19:43
Thanks Chris .

Doctor said that the bone scan was completely clear and had a c. T scan of chest both fine ....

Will look into it asap

User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 20:01

Hi
It's difficult isn't it ?? I guess if they have done the scans then it is ok so try not to over-worry it ( easier said than done ). I've had every scan under the sun tbh and they haven't found real evidence of spread but still suspect it. We can only go with the flow but i would question the MX ! MO means no mets ( correct me anyone ) and M1 means mets , and MX means uncertain or scans not clear.
I,d ask
Chris

Edited by member 27 Nov 2015 at 20:09  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 20:13

Just had a relook at my letter and I was diagnosed in September at the time I hadn't had the bone scan , so perhaps that would explain it ... It clearly says no bone met .

User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 20:14
Thanks Chris ... Great way to start the weekend ..,,,
User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 20:28

I think if u had bone scan and CT and have been clearly told " no bone met " then it's time to crack a Prosecco Gary

User
Posted 28 Nov 2015 at 17:40

Mx is more often used to show that the bone scan hasn't been done - it is quite rare for a man to still be Mx after his bone scan. So in your case Gary it was probably jyst that the letter was generated before all your tests were completed.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 28 Nov 2015 at 20:08
Thank you