I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Sleeping/ dreaming

User
Posted 08 Feb 2017 at 07:28
Hi again just wanted to ask if anyone that's having hormone treatment ,either injection or as OH is on the abi and Enzo combo ,do you experience immense lucid ( not lurid! ) dreams ? Gary has them most nights and are completely random dreams .even when he wakes for his nightly loo break they continue when he returns to sleep .any thoughts or remedies greatly recieved

Thankyou

Debby

User
Posted 08 Feb 2017 at 09:36

On HT very much so. At times some not pleasant at all and repeating. A lighter one: there was a TV science fiction series about the mysterions (?) which had a moving light on the ground. Many times I've hung out the bedroom window naked (due to hot sweats) with one of those 70's orange spaceship lamps plugged in trying to find the mysterions hiding in the bushes - we had understanding neighbours.

No remedy for me anyways

Ray

User
Posted 08 Feb 2017 at 15:09

Debby

My thought then was hot flushes put me in a kind of fever state hence the dreams but? As when hot flushes went they returned to normal of had one but no real recall of them?

Arthur

Thanks you could well be right - my memory re names is poor. Don't think it helped my dreams, I still shudder at the thought of some of them, as like now I still believe in angels (ABBA I Have a Dream ) and from that the darker side of ghosts - sad case.

Ray

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 08 Feb 2017 at 09:36

On HT very much so. At times some not pleasant at all and repeating. A lighter one: there was a TV science fiction series about the mysterions (?) which had a moving light on the ground. Many times I've hung out the bedroom window naked (due to hot sweats) with one of those 70's orange spaceship lamps plugged in trying to find the mysterions hiding in the bushes - we had understanding neighbours.

No remedy for me anyways

Ray

User
Posted 08 Feb 2017 at 13:37
Ray, I think you're talking about Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons - they don't make telex like that anymore!
User
Posted 08 Feb 2017 at 15:09

Debby

My thought then was hot flushes put me in a kind of fever state hence the dreams but? As when hot flushes went they returned to normal of had one but no real recall of them?

Arthur

Thanks you could well be right - my memory re names is poor. Don't think it helped my dreams, I still shudder at the thought of some of them, as like now I still believe in angels (ABBA I Have a Dream ) and from that the darker side of ghosts - sad case.

Ray