Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Loaded with cold

User
Posted 17 Dec 2017 at 11:36

Hi;

My OH is on his 2nd Prostap injection (3 month one) with a view to 4 weeks radiotherapy around March time - he is loaded with the cold and got a bit of sinusitis - is it ok for him to take berocca (lots of vitamin c and B to give him a helping hand?)

Gleason 7 - 3+4 T2c/indirect T3 TO N0 M0 no seminal vesicle involvement but possibility of it breaching capsule.

He is tolerating Prostap well apart from he usual flushes that he says he can put up with bless him.

Many thanks!

J

User
Posted 17 Dec 2017 at 17:20

hello Jenny
Sorry to see that your husband is under the weather with a heavy cold.

Perhaps (since none of our "experts" have been able to answer you) it might be an idea to ring the nurses on this site since I would think you'd like to get the Vits C and B don him as quickly as possible

Hope he feels better soon

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 05 Mar 2018 at 12:33
I am having my third jab on Thursday 8th March, I get the flushes but feel the cold more than I used to. Am I turning into a woman? Sorry I couldn't resist that. I seem to have a continuous blocked nose. Is this normal?
User
Posted 05 Mar 2018 at 14:15

I've just had my 2nd jab as your OH has. Minimal side effects apart from bit of weight gain around the middle. I'm trying to remedy that with diet and training. My RT is due to be around April. Meeting Wednesday evening to discuss.

User
Posted 06 Mar 2018 at 05:55
I have my CT scan on Friday and my RT starts April 3rd. We seem to be walking down the same path