Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error
<123

RARP Good News

User
Posted 28 Nov 2023 at 14:01

Bill , without the flow issues life could almost be back to normal. No one likes a rise but it is slow. Hopefully all goes well for the future and the next dilatation may sort the problem.

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 28 Nov 2023 at 15:13

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Re ED
I'm now using Invicorp with very varying degrees of success. Ranging from absolutely nothing to rock hard for 3.5 hours which is uncomfortable.

Hi Bill,

I would hate a 3.5 hour stiffy. I wouldn't know what to do with the remaining 3.49 hours. 😊

Adrian

Edited by member 28 Nov 2023 at 18:53  | Reason: Reduce text.

User
Posted 28 Nov 2023 at 16:08

I would hate a 3.5 hour stiffy. I wouldn't know what to do with with the remaining 3.49 hours. 😊

Adrian

We have a bull in the field next door - he seems to be able to manage quite a few during the day. Don't know where he gets the energy!

User
Posted 29 Nov 2023 at 10:55

Bill , without the flow issues life could almost be back to normal. No one likes a rise but it is slow. Hopefully all goes well for the future and the next dilatation may sort the problem.

Thanks Chris 

Yes Chris thanks, I should be grateful really, I was just disappointed yesterday with .02 rise in six months.

I'll avoid another dilation as long as possible. I think I read that after each time it's done when it starts to recur it gets a bit worse than the last time. Mine was only stretching, I want to avoid any cutting in there if possible.

Wishing you all the best with your ongoing treatment

Cheers

Bill

User
Posted 29 Nov 2023 at 12:35

We have a bull in the field next door - he seems to be able to manage quite a few during the day. Don't know where he gets the energy!

The Bulls obviously not on Hormone Therapy!🤣🤣

User
Posted 29 Nov 2023 at 13:01

The Bulls obviously not on Hormone Therapy!🤣🤣

Who's giving him the invicorp injections?