I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Leakage after Alcohol

User
Posted 19 Apr 2018 at 13:47
Hi everyone, I'm asking if anyone else has experienced leakage after having a few pints of lager, it happened to me when I was out with family & friends having a lunch time drink. After a few pints I was regularly going to the toilet but as the afternoon drinking continued I noticed that I had literally wet myself, fortunate for me I was wearing dark trousers so the obvious was not noticed. There were no symptoms that I needed to go , the urine must have just leaked out. I made an excuse & left to save my embaressment. This has certainly come as a shock because although I have a drink at home it has never happened there.
User
Posted 19 Apr 2018 at 21:26

Hey Trebor

I had a bout of leaking at work https://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-embarassed.gif after a three day planning session where I was on my feet for 6 hours a day. Luckily I had a work shirt with long coat tails :)

Another weekend after a bottle of red and a couple of glasses of Glen, I leaked again the day after, when I went for a pee in a cafe. Luckily I had a jumper to casually carry in front of me :)

I suspect the issue is muscle relaxation caused by fatigue and / or alchohol.

When I told my wife, the response was (typically logical and direct) "wear pads, you dope". She was right. If you are going to get tired or tiddly, plan in advance and pad up!

I am also guilty of slacking off on my kegels at the moment. That won't help. I'm trying to get back on track but I suspect I won't get a clear head until after I see the onco.

Good luck!

Pete

User
Posted 19 Apr 2018 at 22:11
Yeah definitely getting p****d get you pissy!

I found out the hard way after being dry for months I got bladdered at a gig and couldn't stop my bladder!!

Anyway it's not good to drink too much and thankfully it was a one off!!

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 19 Apr 2018 at 21:26

Hey Trebor

I had a bout of leaking at work https://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-embarassed.gif after a three day planning session where I was on my feet for 6 hours a day. Luckily I had a work shirt with long coat tails :)

Another weekend after a bottle of red and a couple of glasses of Glen, I leaked again the day after, when I went for a pee in a cafe. Luckily I had a jumper to casually carry in front of me :)

I suspect the issue is muscle relaxation caused by fatigue and / or alchohol.

When I told my wife, the response was (typically logical and direct) "wear pads, you dope". She was right. If you are going to get tired or tiddly, plan in advance and pad up!

I am also guilty of slacking off on my kegels at the moment. That won't help. I'm trying to get back on track but I suspect I won't get a clear head until after I see the onco.

Good luck!

Pete

User
Posted 19 Apr 2018 at 22:11
Yeah definitely getting p****d get you pissy!

I found out the hard way after being dry for months I got bladdered at a gig and couldn't stop my bladder!!

Anyway it's not good to drink too much and thankfully it was a one off!!