I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Any hope for Husband

User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 19:01

Some of the members on this forum will probably have read my previous post not too long ago. However, it is with deep regret and sadness that my dearly beloved Husband lost his battle against this awful illness on Saturday 24th August. I am totally lost and devastated. No words can really describe how I am feeling at the moment. Good luck to everyone who is going through this illness. Thank you.

User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 19:01

Some of the members on this forum will probably have read my previous post not too long ago. However, it is with deep regret and sadness that my dearly beloved Husband lost his battle against this awful illness on Saturday 24th August. I am totally lost and devastated. No words can really describe how I am feeling at the moment. Good luck to everyone who is going through this illness. Thank you.

User
Posted 20 Sep 2019 at 16:44

My heart is with you and I feel your pain.  This disease sucks and leaves us all helpless and hopeless.  I don't know why those we love must suffer, there are no answers for any of us.  We have to soldier on and remember the time we had with our loved ones and be grateful for it.  Please take care of yourself, be proud of your husband and your life together.  I am so sorry you are hurting.  Prayers for healing and comfort.  

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 19:46
So very very sorry and condolences to you x
User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 19:48

Sorry to read this Double D, and thinking of you at this time.

User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 19:59

So very sorry. My thoughts are with you xx

User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 20:38

So sorry to hear your husband has passed away, please accept my sincere condolences.xx Chris

User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 21:23

I'm very sorry to read this sad news, may your husband now rest in peace, and peace be with you in time.  Thinking of you xxx

User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 21:43

I am so sorry for your loss

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019

User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 22:59
So sorry for your loss.
Barry
User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 23:19
Sorry to read this, DoubleD; it is no consolation everyone saying this is a slow moving cancer and a “good one to get” when some men deteriorate as quickly as your man did. Wishing you strength for the days, weeks and months ahead.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 23:50

I am so sorry for your sad loss.  I really feel for you and can only offer my sincere condolences as you grieve.

User
Posted 28 Aug 2019 at 00:10

So sad for your loss.

dave

All we can do - is do all that we can.

So, do all you can to help yourself, then make the best of your time. :-)

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 28 Aug 2019 at 06:14

So sorry to hear your sad news.

May you find the strength to carry on 

David

User
Posted 28 Aug 2019 at 06:39

thinking of you at this sad time xxx

User
Posted 28 Aug 2019 at 07:28
Dear DoubleD,

I'm very saddened to hear of your loss

Bose

User
Posted 28 Aug 2019 at 09:38

So sorry to read this.   My dad's prostate cancer also progressed quickly.   Awful disease.  Thinking of you x

User
Posted 28 Aug 2019 at 15:51

So sorry to hear that. Wishing you strength for the coming days.

Ido4

User
Posted 28 Aug 2019 at 16:02

That's very sad.  May good memories bring back some light soon. 

Best Regards
Peter

User
Posted 28 Aug 2019 at 17:34

So very sorry to hear this news. I can’t imagine how you must feel. Sending my love to you.

Phil 

User
Posted 30 Aug 2019 at 22:34

I am very sorry for your loss and will keep you in my prayers xxx

Debbie xxx
User
Posted 31 Aug 2019 at 23:12

I’m so sorry Double D, this is just awful. My sincere condolences for your dreadful loss. 

With love

Devonmaid  xxx

User
Posted 01 Sep 2019 at 07:53
Sincere condolences.

J. Xx

User
Posted 06 Sep 2019 at 20:06

I am so very sorry to read of your terrible news, my thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless you.

User
Posted 07 Sep 2019 at 20:45

Dear Double D

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May you feel comfort in the life that you had together. God bless you and your family in your future.

Peter

User
Posted 20 Sep 2019 at 16:44

My heart is with you and I feel your pain.  This disease sucks and leaves us all helpless and hopeless.  I don't know why those we love must suffer, there are no answers for any of us.  We have to soldier on and remember the time we had with our loved ones and be grateful for it.  Please take care of yourself, be proud of your husband and your life together.  I am so sorry you are hurting.  Prayers for healing and comfort.