Notification

Error

Afer 4 years,.... Good to go!

User
Posted 01 Mar 2020 at 18:40

Hi everyone,

Has it been that long???

Does anyone remember me?

Just wanted to post and say, " Thunderbirds are go! " and encourage all those who are trying for an erection to keep at it, as it can be achieved,.... literally years later.... with no help but mind over matter.

What matters is not the years in your life, but the life in your years!
User
Posted 02 Mar 2020 at 07:27

Sid

Good to hear from you and great news. Was looking through some of your old conversations, lots of familiar names there.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 02 Mar 2020 at 16:33

Sid,

May the force be with you!

Flexi

User
Posted 02 Mar 2020 at 16:33

That's the way I've been going.   Mind over matter suspended in low orbit at atmospheric pressure and no chemicals. 

Only recently going into the vacuum with a space suit and it helped. 

Good to know that years later...   how many?....... there is still hope at atmospheric pressure and no chemicals. 

User
Posted 02 Mar 2020 at 17:06
Great post. Yes you need to assist your recovery with pumps and pills etc , but don’t listen to anyone who says your recovery won’t improve after a year. I had amazing further recovery years 2,3 and 4 after surgery
User
Posted 02 Mar 2020 at 23:37

My Doctor suggested I try Sildenafil, he said it won't make me Sean Connery but it might make me Roger Moore!

I said no to the tablets but quite interested in getting a pump ( perhaps then I can perform like "the Rock" )

He said to buy one on tinternet! must admit I was a bit perplexed by that.

Where do I look? Amazon???

Anyway, did a bit of research and found I should be able to get one on the NHS, made enquiries, firstly with another Doctor (Female) who seemed to be a little embarrassed by it all and ended up sending a letter to my Oncology Nurse.

I have since phoned the Nurse and she tells me, yes they do supply a pump but at the moment they do not have a Rep, who also needs to show me how it works,......

I have since tracked down the Rep and he told me that everything is on hold at the moment and he is waiting for HR to give him the go ahead to provide a demonstration at the hospital.

I have looked at quite a few pumps now, quite cheap on Amazon, but are they medically proven?

It seems the Hospital deal with imedicare and on their site its the SOMAerect Response,... WOW! what a price!!!

They should have named it Olympus! it comes with five rings!

Sorry, I didn't mean for this to be such a long post,.. for those still reading, THANK YOU.

It says in the Macmillan booklet that for those who have prostate cancer, pumps are available on the NHS.

I feel for the NHS, as they are simply overrun today, but I am left feeling rather frustrated by it all.

Has anyone else gone through this?

I think it's a case of,... (what we seem to do a lot of)..... Waiting!

What matters is not the years in your life, but the life in your years!