I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Wed 6 May 7:30pm - The FOPS support group over Zoom

User
Posted 03 May 2020 at 18:14

We're restarting The FOPS prostate support group via Zoom on Wed 6th May. This means it's also accessible to those outside the Chorleywood area. If you are interested, please [ join The FOPS in order to receive the Zoom invite] see next message.

This group is a little different from most other groups. It covers all prostate and male urology issues including prostatitis, incontinence, ED, etc, not just prostate cancer. The sessions are usually Q&A, with a panel of our 3 resident consultant urologists and pelvic health physiotherapist. They go well beyond just answering the questions, and make it an entertaining learning experience. This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions of top clinicians, or just to listen, learn, and be entertained.

Edited by member 05 May 2020 at 21:52  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 05 May 2020 at 21:50

It looks like the Join Us function on the Website doesn't work. Not my department, but the requests have been deleted.

If you wish to take part, please send me a PM, or followup here if you can't send PM's yet. I will send you the Zoom details. Unfortunately, Zoom details cannot be posted publicly for security reasons.

Sorry about that.