Show search

Notification

Error
12>

Severe invicorp shortage!?

User
Posted 19 Feb 2021 at 17:50

Hi guys.

I'm angerto 44 yrs old a long time lurker and i have been experiencing ed for about 20 years now. Which was manageable by the usual pills at first but its become progressively more difficult over the years to maintain an erection. And finally i managed to get invicorp after actually reading about it in here after pretty much trying everything else. Its literally the only thing that works for me and has no noticeable side effects apart from the desirable one ofcourse!

I have read on here about supply shortages before. But I have been trying for about 3 weeks now to get hold of any. And have had no luck with any online site and even ed clinics that I contacted directly. Is anyone else experiencing  this also and or have any answers as to what's going on or when it might be in circulation again ? 

As my sex life is pretty much on hold till it does unfortunately. I think I am more concerned a out it never coming back!!!

Btw non of the clinics or pharmacies offered any explanation apart from we will email you when it does come in stock..

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks

User
Posted 03 Mar 2021 at 10:40

Manufacturer / distributor is hoping that there will be supplies by mid-March / end of March

Edited by member 03 Mar 2021 at 10:41  | Reason: Not specified

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 22 Feb 2021 at 16:34

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
I am surprised that hundreds of penile implants are being done anywhere in this country, particularly as most CCGs have a zero policy to this op and those who might fund it will only fund on 'exceptional clinical need' grounds. I will be even more surprised if there are any hospitals that do a handful of these ops - they simply wouldn't have the opportunity to build the expertise needed. A large proportion of patients who have the implant will be trans men - do you have any more data Andy?

In the main centres, they fund it directly, which meant it wasn't a postcode lottery (at least, that's what the main guy at UCLH said a year ago). He also said far too few people come forward for the procedure in this country, compared with the rest of Europe. NHS England funds 500-600 per year at major centres, with UCLH doing around 300 of these.

I could only imagine the CCG funding it at the local district general hospital, and you really don't want it done there.

Edited by member 22 Feb 2021 at 16:38  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 03 Mar 2021 at 23:52
I asked our pharmacy to find out if there was a problem. Then John rang Sainsburys who have been able to get hold of it when it was out of stock elsewhere but they couldn't even find it on the system. Our pharmacy spoke to the manufacturer who confirmed what you had been told already - they are changing the manufacturing process so there is a delay. Interestingly, J had a phone call from them this afternoon advising that he ask the GP to prescribe an alternative next month.

I hope it is just a production line thing but the cynic and remainer in me says that it is another unintended consequence of Brexit :-( Until we know, I will be tightly rationing John's last 3 ampoules πŸ˜‚

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 04 Mar 2021 at 09:30
It's probably still protected by a patent. Generic versions of a drug can only be made once the patent has expired.

Best wishes,

Chris

User
Posted 11 Mar 2021 at 17:53
Just had email from onlineclinic saying it’s back in stock !
User
Posted 18 Nov 2021 at 12:43
The active ingredient stops being active - it just doesn't work after a while. The same can be said of invicorp that has not been stored at the correct temperature (that could be at home or at the pharmacy or distribution centre). We have taken invicorp on a 24 hour trip to France in the car in a cool box wrapped with ice blocks but it wasn't successful. We have in the past had a batch of caverject where every injection failed; I wondered afterwards whether that batch had perhaps been stored incorrectly at the chemist.

User
Posted 25 Nov 2021 at 13:17
😱

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 19 Feb 2021 at 20:25
We picked up two boxes this week from our local chemist - the same day the prescription was issued and they didn't mention any problems.

User
Posted 19 Feb 2021 at 21:02
I bought mine ( when I needed it :-) ) from theonlineclinic.com. Not cheap though at Β£130 for 5 injections.
User
Posted 19 Feb 2021 at 21:22

Oh wow you are very lucky then as treated com and dokter online and online clinic and dr manns ed clinic are all out! Lol

I have been paying 125 per 5 injections but it's worth it for results....

I dont understand why it's so hard to get hold of this. The manufacturer's must he making a killing on this!

User
Posted 19 Feb 2021 at 21:24

I had a consultation there the other day and the doctor told me no joy on invicorp

But did try and push me caverject! Which I flatly refused as it's too painful lol

I hope a solution appears soon...

User
Posted 19 Feb 2021 at 21:46
I hope so also for you. Caverject never properly worked and gave me a β€˜ slammed in the car door β€˜ after-effect.

Good luck

User
Posted 20 Feb 2021 at 22:57

angerto,

Have you thought about having penile implants?

If you are down to just one drug left working at such a young age, which is in short supply, it might be worth considering.

If you do ask for a referral, strongly suggest you go to one of the major surgery centres for this procedure which does 100's per year, and not a local district hospital which might do only 5 a year.

UCLH does around half of those done in England.

Also, I presume you've been investigated for the cause of the ED? It can be an early warning of a number of serious medical conditions, which gives time to address the serious problem before it becomes critical.

User
Posted 21 Feb 2021 at 12:24

Thanks I'll definitely look into it.

Relying on 1 medication is a bit haphazard...

User
Posted 21 Feb 2021 at 20:36
I am surprised that hundreds of penile implants are being done anywhere in this country, particularly as most CCGs have a zero policy to this op and those who might fund it will only fund on 'exceptional clinical need' grounds. I will be even more surprised if there are any hospitals that do a handful of these ops - they simply wouldn't have the opportunity to build the expertise needed. A large proportion of patients who have the implant will be trans men - do you have any more data Andy?

User
Posted 22 Feb 2021 at 10:21

So I actually decided to email the pharmaceutical company themselves well there customer relations etc and was surprised to get this response! 

Morning #####

Due to improvements in the manufacturing process there has been a slight delay in the delivery of Invicorp into the UK. The next delivery is due by the end of this month. Supply will then start to get back to normal and you will be able to collect your prescription from your pharmacist.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Many Thanks

Liz

[Removed by moderator]

Key Account Manager

Cellphone: [Removed by moderator]

Email: [Removed by moderator]

https://attachment.outlook.live.net/owa/sul3soul@hotmail.co.uk/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATYwMAItYzZiZi0zODBkLTAwAi0wMAoARgAAAznzxl%2FgrFdDt%2FCZYzJ3rkEHAIOMlxcxrC9Joq%2Flb0YVHnMAAAIBDAAAAIOMlxcxrC9Joq%2Flb0YVHnMABJh5tEwAAAABEgAQAILVazAHMJ9GvvxK8vjHLQw%3D&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=G5VytJ44bka7cdwhwN_mbaDLvE4b19gYg2JRJkncrSCczb8WyNZW3VovTmOVkydXfUW0KxF8yXM.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjMwODE3OUNFNUY0QjUyRTc4QjJEQjg5NjZCQUY0RUNDMzcyN0FFRUUiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiJNSUY1emw5TFV1ZUxMYmlXYTY5T3pEY25ydTQifQ.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.fPq8U5hUC0udReFHcNFM4eekMtcgsIe4brUdLnSP3dxzeZcr_PRs-WBPmqE47jPDeiSw7Ko_RubZ35q3NtHc7Rnv4vPfMxbAvxi_pG0j3mFAWf--npnZrHeiJ0pmbUsySbiJ3Eav4VF538xeHY0c59Igd-P8X_OnIBSDzgS-0uiYTIPjKtTaZMca4VaHM8N0loWfZ5SSSp05GFofTfcwtJWWrUMnn9f9GnCyCCm-e2AF2GT9sx1ptNmhtq6cN3UrhUHeSrLMJdvG1IB-9ISwm7gbJImIT2JAI0rJnkIKiGnTw9bjghx4e0K8nl-MOQIEgnUSkQlU4lNr9gQjCA935g&animation=true

Postal Address: 

Visiting Address: 

Edited by moderator 22 Feb 2021 at 18:56  | Reason: Removed name of account manager

User
Posted 22 Feb 2021 at 10:22
Looks like it will be end of the month then guys for next round of deliveries! Hopefully these "new manufacturing" procedures were worth while! Lol
User
Posted 22 Feb 2021 at 16:34

In the main centres, they fund it directly, which meant it wasn't a postcode lottery (at least, that's what the main guy at UCLH said a year ago). He also said far too few people come forward for the procedure in this country, compared with the rest of Europe. NHS England funds 500-600 per year at major centres, with UCLH doing around 300 of these.

I could only imagine the CCG funding it at the local district general hospital, and you really don't want it done there.

Edited by member 22 Feb 2021 at 16:38  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 03 Mar 2021 at 01:04

Ok update. Still no sign of invicorp!!! Lol

User
Posted 03 Mar 2021 at 07:45
I checked and onlineclinic have none.
User
Posted 03 Mar 2021 at 10:40

Manufacturer / distributor is hoping that there will be supplies by mid-March / end of March

Edited by member 03 Mar 2021 at 10:41  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 03 Mar 2021 at 22:51

It was end of Feb when I emailed them. Now they pushing back deadline again lol

Where did you get into front if you dont mind me asking ? 

Thanks

User
Posted 03 Mar 2021 at 23:52
I asked our pharmacy to find out if there was a problem. Then John rang Sainsburys who have been able to get hold of it when it was out of stock elsewhere but they couldn't even find it on the system. Our pharmacy spoke to the manufacturer who confirmed what you had been told already - they are changing the manufacturing process so there is a delay. Interestingly, J had a phone call from them this afternoon advising that he ask the GP to prescribe an alternative next month.

I hope it is just a production line thing but the cynic and remainer in me says that it is another unintended consequence of Brexit :-( Until we know, I will be tightly rationing John's last 3 ampoules πŸ˜‚

User
Posted 04 Mar 2021 at 06:57

Well that is very interesting indeed. 

I hope the prescribe an alternative to invicorp is just politics etc more than supply shortage.

I am confused to as why there isnt a widespread generic version of invicorp available like caverject has viridal duo. Strange as invicorp seems to be light years ahead of the competition!

I did read an article dated to last year that invicorp was being used in covid treatment with success!!! So perhaps that could be part of delay reason?

Anyway I will post any updates here if I receive any!

Edited by member 04 Mar 2021 at 06:58  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 04 Mar 2021 at 09:30
It's probably still protected by a patent. Generic versions of a drug can only be made once the patent has expired.

Best wishes,

Chris

User
Posted 06 Mar 2021 at 00:05

For anyone who hasn't heard of Giles Brindley, the researcher who first demonstrated the technique of injecting the penis to generate an erection (although not the same drugs), and consequently proved how erections work (there was a lack of agreement up until his presentation), you really should read the account of his notable demonstration...

"Physiology of Erection and Management of Impotence" - Giles Brindley

Edited by member 06 Mar 2021 at 13:44  | Reason: Fix broken link

User
Posted 06 Mar 2021 at 10:37

For anyone who hasn't heard of Giles Brindley, the researcher who first demonstrated the technique of injecting the penis to generate an erection (although not the same drugs), and consequently proved how erections work (there was a lack of agreement up until his presentation), you really should read the account of his notable demonstration...

"Physiology of Erection and Management of Impotence" - Giles Brindley

Thanks for that but the link doesn't work for me so I searched the web as you do..

Here's an example to cheer up another lockdown weekend:

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2009/mar/17/impotence-penis-lecture

Cheers all.

Edited by moderator 07 Dec 2022 at 11:11  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 11 Mar 2021 at 12:47

Tik tok tik tok lol

Why fix something if it isnt broke ? Lol I wonder how much money they have missed out on.....and still no cast iron word as to when invicorp will return!!

User
Posted 11 Mar 2021 at 17:53
Just had email from onlineclinic saying it’s back in stock !
User
Posted 11 Mar 2021 at 19:49
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

User
Posted 11 Mar 2021 at 21:52

They were supposed to email me. I guess I will start another consultation and see what happens. No news elsewhere so far. Perhaps treated and dokter online will show it tomorrow. Anyway very positive development πŸ‘»πŸ‘

User
Posted 12 Mar 2021 at 11:11

Ok so they text me and emailed me just today. As you mentioned it's back in supply with the online clinic anyway! And have it approved for me to purchase also. It's not available elsewhere yet. So they obviously got the jump! Finally some good news...!

User
Posted 12 Mar 2021 at 13:58

Ok so got an email from treated too now. Basically like london busses! Lol

They have new options of 15 and 20 injections pack. Before it was just 5/10. I guess that must have been the part of new production technique!

User
Posted 10 May 2021 at 23:25

What the hell is wrong invicorp another delay in delivery/ production 🀬🀬🀬🀬

User
Posted 10 May 2021 at 23:46

Please let me know of you get any updates...lol 

User
Posted 11 May 2021 at 11:57

So I once again emailed them directly and they kindly responded promptly...

Basically the current delay is due to the syringe being the same as the one used for the vaccine in the UK and priority is been given to that. I did notice a very familiar looking injection when I had my vaccine....They did mention there would be a restock at the end of the month..which probably means end of June really lol

User
Posted 03 Jun 2021 at 17:46
Well it's back in stock generally available again guys for anyone looking!

I tried caverject inbetween 1 more time and it was the worst pain ever never again

Rather go without if not invicorp!!

User
Posted 03 Jun 2021 at 21:54
Yes I had message from theonlineclinic today. Not that I’ve even used it in 2 1:2 yrs. But yes the same with Caverject also. Didn’t really work but gave me a β€˜ slammed in the car door β€˜ after effect :-(
User
Posted 13 Sep 2021 at 20:24

Surprise surprise another invicorp shortage for the last 3 weeks! I really dont understand how this is always in short supply.  Surely they would have sorted out all issues by now, must be costing them good money!!!!!

User
Posted 16 Sep 2021 at 00:34

Ok so update from invicorp themselves when I emailed them, severe distributions issues all stock gone ar their warehouses earliest will be November till back in pharmacies! That means late November or early december I reckon lol. I really wish caverject didnt hurt so much!!

User
Posted 05 Oct 2021 at 16:42

Can anyone get Trimix in the UK?

User
Posted 08 Oct 2021 at 18:02

I can't get it.  Been waiting on my prescription for 6 weeks.  I cannot use caverjet 

User
Posted 08 Oct 2021 at 18:39

Can anyone get Trimix in the UK?

Trimix is not available in the UK as far as I know.

Caverject and Viridal are just Alprostadil.

Invicorp is Aviptadil and phentolamine mesilate.

User
Posted 15 Oct 2021 at 19:28
Anyone on the know about Invicorp stocks?
User
Posted 19 Oct 2021 at 13:19

Can you post their email address? would like to keep tabs on it as well

User
Posted 26 Oct 2021 at 17:30

Here is the email,

She is very helpful.

Liz.Robertson@evolan.se

User
Posted 26 Oct 2021 at 17:33

They said it would be available early november which seems like mid to late november really. 

I dont know why they have so many delivery problems constantly...

Really annoying. It's barely available 50% of the time!

User
Posted 26 Oct 2021 at 17:38

Incheck daily on treated com and dokteronline websites when hasnt been in stock since august!!!

User
Posted 08 Nov 2021 at 16:43
Anyone have any updates yet?

This beyond comprehension how the best ed solution is not beeling produced and or distributed sufficiently. They should let a big pharmaceutical produce it and or distribute it on licence as they're obviously incompetent or impotent for lack of a better word.....

I was just told by the company pr they will update me on a date. Been 3 months now since no stock!

Is anyone else quite reliant on invicorp btw ?

User
Posted 15 Nov 2021 at 21:57

Invicorp appears to be on treated .com website, I just put order in for 2 lots of 5 pack as that is the only option available

Goodluck hopefully it works!

User
Posted 16 Nov 2021 at 14:45

I received a email from Treated.com yesterday and placed an order last night. Order was approved - Lets see when it ships - no shipping email as yet. 

User
Posted 16 Nov 2021 at 16:01

I am awaiting shipping reply also. Might still be a shortage or an error etc lol as normally they send shipping news fairly quick time.

User
Posted 16 Nov 2021 at 16:36

Ok they have sent shipping confirmation so looks like all is good so far..

User
Posted 17 Nov 2021 at 23:05

How did you get on Angerto? Still shipping?

User
Posted 18 Nov 2021 at 12:26

How are supplies now?

also what is risk of using invicorp which is 6 months out of date?  what goes off? 

User
Posted 18 Nov 2021 at 12:43
The active ingredient stops being active - it just doesn't work after a while. The same can be said of invicorp that has not been stored at the correct temperature (that could be at home or at the pharmacy or distribution centre). We have taken invicorp on a 24 hour trip to France in the car in a cool box wrapped with ice blocks but it wasn't successful. We have in the past had a batch of caverject where every injection failed; I wondered afterwards whether that batch had perhaps been stored incorrectly at the chemist.