I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Patient perspective sought for an online event from the NHS Wales Health Collaborative.

User
Posted 13 Jan 2022 at 14:49

Patient perspective sought for an online event from the NHS Wales Health Collaborative.

The PSA Self-Management Programme is a new programme of work and the prostate pathway is the first in Wales to adopt the My Medical Record Platform and supported self-management. An online event on the 28th February is taking place as an awareness session for our stakeholders and the general public.

If possible, the Collaborative would like a patient perspective of someone who is currently on or has been on this pathway. They are looking for them to provide an overview of the pathway and their follow up care, explaining any benefit they feel they have experienced and if the pathway has met their needs.

Please contact Sian Redwood <sian.redwood@wales.nhs.uk> , Senior Project Manager at NHS Wales Health Collaborative as soon as possible if you are able and interested in helping to improve the prostate pathway in Wales. She is happy to discuss in more detail and could even look at recording a video if the representative would prefer not to do this live.