I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Is this a good sign ?

User
Posted 24 Sep 2022 at 08:36

So had my OP Aug 10th recovering well no hick ups ect. So Iam on Tadalafil 5mg as I said in a recent conversation, I have been seeing how hard if at all my penis gets, well at the moment it is I suppose less than a semi but I have still managed to climax ? Is this a good sign of things to come when I get further down the line. Is this normal as iam relatively young at 52 ??. Cheers Greg

User
Posted 24 Sep 2022 at 11:32
Being able to climax without an erection isn't a good sign or a bad sign for recovering erections later - the two things are not related to each other
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 24 Sep 2022 at 13:01
Lyn is right. The nerves that assist climax are separate from the ones near your prostate that cause erections. But heh on the plus side they haven’t damaged them so it’s great you can climax. And if you can climax you’re more likely to have a fiddle which helps long term recovery.
User
Posted 24 Sep 2022 at 15:23

The fact that you can get any type of erection this early is a good sign, and to be encouraged for penile health. You could try doubling or tripling up 5mg Tadalafil and see if erection is better still, as 5mg is a low dose. (You can skip it the next one or two days to get back in sync - you'll still have it in your system as it lasts quite a while.)

As previously said, the fact that you can climax is unrelated to getting an erection, but a handy side effect.