I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Prostate Cancer Merchandise

User
Posted 15 Nov 2022 at 19:42

I expect like me most people here go straight to the Recent Conversations part of the forum and ignore what merchandise this charity is selling to boost funds and promote the charity.  This was brought home to me when I took my watch in for repair recently.   I rather liked the look of a watch on display and looked to get a review on it.  In doing this I noticed that Rotary were doing a small range of wrist watches specially designed and related to Prostate Cancer as limited editions. These are sold by several but not all watch dealers.  Prostate Cancer receive £10 pounds for every watch sold.  Some dealers still have some for sale.  This shows one of the small range available but more can be found if you Google Prostate Cancer watch. https://prostatecanceruk.org/about-us/news-and-views/2021/12/rotary-watches-presents-more-time-with-kevin-webber  

I appreciate that not many will be in the market for a watch or indeed if they are would wish to be reminded of their cancer by a watch with the 'Prostate Man' on it but I guess it's like pin badges etc., some of us bought when displayed at the get togethers we had prior to the pandemic.

So if nothing else this serves as a reminder that this Charity benefits through the sale of things sold direct or indirectly.

Barry
User
Posted 16 Nov 2022 at 19:36

You're right about not wanting to be reminded. 

What a lovely evening. What time is it?  Oh no!