I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

VaxAid unused

User
Posted 05 Dec 2022 at 17:35

Hi, I was lucky enough to make a full recovery from my RP surgery a year ago. Prior to the surgery I bought a VaxAid Deluxe. It’s been opened but is unused and I have all the original packaging. They are expensive and I wondered if anybody could tell me where I might be able to offer it? I understand I can’t advertise it here. It’s not your typical E-bay item 😊

User
Posted 05 Dec 2022 at 19:35
I gave John's to a member here who lived in an area where they are not available on the NHS.

I can't see any reason why someone couldn't message you directly if they are interested.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 05 Dec 2022 at 19:41

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

I can't see any reason why someone couldn't message you directly if they are interested.

NBC99 does not have enough posts to reply to messages so anyone messaging him would have to provide email phone number for contact details. All on private messages so shouldn't be a problem.

Dave

User
Posted 05 Dec 2022 at 22:26

I gave John's to a member here who lived in an area where they are not available on the NHS.

You gave John's member mender to another member of this community whose member needed mending?

That is very generous Lyn!

I one gave some injectables to a member whose member doooh you get the idea!

User
Posted 06 Dec 2022 at 00:06
Actually, I gave John's member mender to the wife of another man whose member needed mending .... and she never sent me the postage money!

And years ago, I loaned my dad's member mender to the wife of a man in Leicester who didn't know whether his member could ever be mended - I wonder if he still has it?

Basically, the women are passing these things around because we are organised!

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 06 Dec 2022 at 01:07

Lyn, do you do Ann Summers partys?

Dave

User
Posted 06 Dec 2022 at 05:41
We need a haha icon in this site!
User
Posted 06 Dec 2022 at 11:35

When the children were small, I was an Ann Summers party rep - it was more profitable than tupperware parties. I was in church recently listening to the choir when I suddenly remembered that one of the choir stalwarts bought a glow in the dark dong in large size from me about 30 years ago 🤣

User
Posted 06 Dec 2022 at 21:53

" one of the choir stalwarts bought a glow in the dark dong in large size from me about 30 years ago 🤣"

Lyn you are a legend.

Your diversity of replies is unbelievable, from hard to face end of life facts and reality, to incredibly well researched information to glow in the dark dongs. Diversity redefined.

What a wonderful contribution you are making.

Cheers

Bill

Edited by member 06 Dec 2022 at 21:54  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 06 Dec 2022 at 23:19
I am a laugh a minute at work!