I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Reviewing health information infographics for the British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)

User
Posted 22 Mar 2023 at 09:55

Hi everyone, I hope this finds you well. 

My name is Jonathan and I am a health information Service Lead at Prostate Cancer UK. We have been approached by the British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS) to find suitable volunteers to provide feedback on some new infographics they are producing. These infographics focus on robot-assisted radical prostatectomy and will be used as an aid to surgeons when supporting men with prostate cancer to decide which treatment option is best for them.  

I am looking to recruit four to five lay reviewers to provide feedback on these infographics by completing a short form that we will email to you. The whole process should take no more than 30 minutes. 

If you have had a robot-assisted radical prostatectomy to treat your prostate cancer or if you discussed this treatment option with a surgeon, you are eligible to take part in this work. 

If you would like to assist on this project, I have included some information about the process below.  

What will happen: 

• I will send your details to our Patient and Community Involvement Manager 
  • They will email across the infographics and a feedback form for you to fill out. The main areas that need feedback are: What you think of the infographics, how well you understand the infographics, and how useful you think the infographics would be in a consultation. 
  • Your anonymised feedback will be passed on to the team at BAUS help inform them of any improvements that need to be made. 
  • We would be grateful if you could possibly send us your feedback by Friday March 31st  

If you are happy to review this information and for your details to be sent to our Patient and Community Involvement Manager, or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at yourfeedback@prostatecanceruk.org  

Thank you for reading. 

Best wishes, 

Jonathan 

User
Posted 22 Mar 2023 at 13:05

Hi Jonathan have sent you email.

Regards