I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Research on Improving radiotherapy for prostate & bladder cancer for wearevocal.

User
Posted 23 Mar 2023 at 13:37

Hello!

My name is Issy and I work for @letsgetvocal (www.wearevocal.org), who bring people and health research together.

We've got an upcoming opportunity helping shape new research, which I thought may be of particular interest to members of the Prostate Cancer UK community.

We're looking for people with experience of prostate and bladder cancer, as a patient or carer, to take part in a friendly discussion about a new genetic test to improve radiotherapy treatments. No experience of radiotherapy is necessary. If interested, you’d be asked to read some information for patients about the research study in advance (30 minutes) and then join a discussion group on Thursday 30th March 2:00 – 3:30 pm via Zoom. More information about the group can be found on our Opportunities webpage - Get Vocal on Prostate & Bladder Cancer.

If you’re interested in getting involved or would like to know more, please get in touch with me by Tuesday 28th March on issy.macgregor@mft.nhs.uk or via our website by following this link - Get Vocal on Prostate & Bladder Cancer.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!