Show search

Notification

Error

Caverject with new partner

User
Posted 26 Jul 2023 at 22:27

Afternoon,

Just looking for a bit of advice.

I've been single for a while but decided I don't want to be lonely forever.

I went to.the doctor as I could not get an erection since my prostate was removed.

My previous partner wasn't fussed but I spoke to my doctor and after trying several solutions he prescribed me Caverject. Bingo. Problem mostly solved.

I've now met a lady and we've been seeing each other for a month or so and although I've avoided intercourse I now am at a point where I will be using the caverject - and not just on my own.

Eventually, if it starts becoming something more serious, I will have to discuss my situation with my new partner but initially of like to keep it to myself.

I've been wondering about the semantics of descretely taking my caverject.

Has anyone done this? Is there a way of injecting it without the obvious tell tale sign of the injection point being on the top of the shaft. 

Would pulling my skin forward and injecting so that it would then retreat back nearer my stomach work perhaps?

I'm just looking for advice.

I know ideally it would be better to have the discussion with her but, just the first few times id like to just keep it to myself.

Appreciate the help.

User
Posted 26 Jul 2023 at 23:48
John injects into the side of his penis about half way down - alternating left and right side each time. There is no way I would ever be able to see the needle mark.

I am a bit confused about your description - are you pulling the foreskin back and injecting into the head of your penis?

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 27 Jul 2023 at 01:11

Robert I can't offer any advice, but I understand exactly what you are talking about regards pulling skin forward. 

You want the injection to be halfway along the corpora cavernosa 'meat', but the external evidence of the injection to be elsewhere i.e. as near your pubic hair as possible. So as your penis will be floppy, it is more a case of pushing the 'meat' back half way behind the pubic bone, whilst pulling the skin forward. Injecting roughly where you think half way along the 'meat' is, and when it all pops out the injection site will be far back on the skin, but in the right place on the meat.

You will have to forgive Lyn not knowing the intimate workings of a penis, us men have had a lifetime of playing with penis's, but Lyn only gets to play with one when John lets her.🤷😁

So hopefully now we know what you want to achieve, someone else who has used caverjet may let you know if it is possible.

Dave

User
Posted 27 Jul 2023 at 08:09

Robert, I pull the skin forward but only to make the injection process easier. As said I doubt she would see any injection marks. I did on one occasion finish up with a bruise a day after the injection but that may have just been me doing something wrong. 

You don't say how good your results from the injections are, do you get a good swelling/erection that stays solid and then wears off. My swelling come and goes during the time from injecting to eventually wearing off. 

I would think you need to be honest with you new lady, if she thinks you are a full male and you have problems with the results of the injections,that could cause a problem.  Would she perhaps notice the difference having intercourse with a normal erection and a caverject erection. Perhaps one of our ladies would give the benefit of their experience .

Hope it all works out for you.

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 27 Jul 2023 at 10:24

Thank you to everyone who replied.

Lyn, that's interesting you say about injecting into the side. My doctor said I should inject at 10 and 2 o'clock either side. Yes, it would be better if I did this in the side as it would be less visible.

I just followed the docs instructions because doing it wrong and getting no effect and the subsequent  embarrassment is clearly something im keen to avoid.

Must be difficult to use your left hand? (if your a right-hander).

No, I'm not injecting into the head. Dear god no! As Dave64 said, I'm pulling all of my skin forward so that when I inject 2 3rds down the shaft and the skin retracts it leaves the puncture mark near my pubic bone. 

Colwickchris, in answer to your question concerning the effectiveness.

I've done it twice, once with the doc and once on my own for practice.

It immediately got hard and stayed extremely rigid, almost throbbing and taut, for the best part of an hour. I then started moving around. Putting washing on, making some coffee etc and when I sat back down he was around 60%. I probably could have still had intercourse but he was definitely much slacker and yes...it was coming and going.

I then sat still and he went back to being taut and very rigid. At this point I was watching the clock and hoping it would subside, which he did around the three hour mark.

So mixed results but from nothing to strong erection which I've not had in nearly a decade. It made me a very happy man. To think this could actually work!

A strange sensation as I wasn't at all aroused and wondered about my ability to orgasm like this. Time will tell.

I just want to not reveal something so personal to someone who I've only known for a month or so.

Hence me trying to hide the injection site until I'm more confident with my new partner.

Injecting the side would help. I also wondered about....once the little bit of blood stopped, putting a dab of skin concealer onto the injection site too?

Again, thought would be appreciated.

I'm planning on giving it a go within the next couple of weeks and will eventually report back but right now I'm trying to abstain in order to ensure when I come to it I can orgasm.......and yes, I'm a bit nervous about it too.

Kind regards

Edited by member 27 Jul 2023 at 10:27  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 27 Jul 2023 at 10:40

Ah, I get it now. Sorry - John doesn't have a foreskin so I was confused 😂😳

I think 2 o'clock/ 10 o'clock must be right as it is clearly working for you. Honestly, I would not give the puncture mark another thought - in such a new relationship, the lady is unlikely to be inspecting your penis that closely anyway as she will probably have her own stuff to deal with - will you be repulsed by her thighs or appalled at her stretchmarks, for example.

I do think that you will end up telling her sooner rather than later though - she may be a bit perplexed if you still have an erection 3 hours after the deed is done. My dad has had 2 new relationships since Mum died and in both cases, he told them about the prostate cancer and caverject long before sex was on the agenda so I think it probably made things easier.

Best of luck to you 👍👏🤞

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 27 Jul 2023 at 20:41

I tried Caverject a few years ago, didn't work for me though, now use a VD with good results. I did have difficulties using my left hand for injections on the left side but managed to get my wife to do it, although she did find it funny. The needle is so small I didn't feel a thing and any mark left was tiny. I was a bit anxious about getting the amount correct as they say if you still have an erection after four hours you need to go to A and E. 

User
Posted 27 Jul 2023 at 22:12

Robert, Just out of curiosity, what was your dosage. I was prescribed Caverject last year Nov. I was given 4 packs from the hospital, I tried 2.5mcg, 5mcg, 7.5mcg and finally 10mcg. The last dose worked a bit for penetrative sex, however, did not last long. I now have got a prescription for up to 20mcg.. So next trial is 15mcg. As for discretion goes, I am so scared of needles, so only my wife has been able to do the injections!

User
Posted 28 Jul 2023 at 00:12
Having had 3 new sexual relationships after my RP I can confirm it is much better to be up front about it!

As for worrying about needle marks - don't!

Tell her all about it and then enjoy!