I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Got a ED appointment with my consultant

User
Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 09:27

Hi all i have a ED appointment in Dec to see about injections for my ED I am not sure if it's the right thing to do as I have had alot of improvement 14 months down the line. I have been told this might be as good as it gets but was hoping for further improvement on the 2yrs mark. I have beeen able to have sex with help from pump sometimes and other times just putting cock ring on. I know it will never go back to the same as before but has anyone else had further improvement 18months to 2yrs on ??. 

User
Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 10:50

Hi Greg.

I had a non nerve sparing robotic prostatectomy 9 months ago.

The consultant told me that the chances of 'Little Adrian' ever standing to attention again were very remote. 

For months his prognosis was correct. There was less activity down below than a group of council workers stood around a pothole. 

Since then I've tried Sildenafil it was completely useless. 

The VED is not for me. I appreciate its exercise benefits, but I am very clumsy, I even find it difficult to inflate a bike tyre. Pumping the penis would have undoubtedly  been a disaster.

I've had an ED appointment. I managed to persuade the nurse to bypass the pump and go straight to injections. She tried me with Caverject. She was brilliant, however, I was a little offended when she mentioned something about "feeling a small prick" No need for that I thought. 

She told me and my beloved to have a walk around the hospital gardens for half an hour to see if it had any effect. Not a sausage, not even a cocktail sausage. Perhaps this was just as well. It had been such a long time, that had it been successful, I'd have probably ended up ravaging her in the shrubbery. 

Anyway, as a last resort, my wonderful nurse contacted my GP and asked him to prescribe Invicorp. Wow! Apart from pricking my finger (I told you I was clumsy), it was a success. Although I say it myself, it was a decent stiffy, perhaps not as good as pre op, but certainly good enough to be up for the job. It's effective within 10 mins, which is ideal for half time, if you're watching the footy. Plus, it lasts for a couple of hours, 1 hour 59 minutes longer than  it used to! 

Joking apart. I was devastated when it seemed I was cursed with flaccidity for the rest of my life. I felt completely emasculated.

Invicorp has restored my manhood. I'm thinking of nominating its inventor for the Nobel prize for medicine.

The only difficulty is introducing it during love making. My wife has refused  role play and dress as a nurse, and me pretending to be a kinky doctor went down like a lead balloon. It's now a case of me getting down on bended knee and begging her, "Do you fancy a jab tonight?" 

To date I've had no side effects but strangely it seems to have affected the wife. Her "I can feel a headache coming on" have returned. 

Best of luck mate.

Adrian

Edited by member 14 Jan 2024 at 09:42  | Reason: add emojis

User
Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 10:37

Greg, I am now nine and a half years on from surgery, I was supposedly non nerve sparring. In the last few months I have had further improvements, despite some encouraging signs a few weeks after surgery I doubt I will ever fully recover. 

My natural swelling seemed to improve when I was using the injections on a regular basis, but I was told that could not happen.

Never give up,try whatever is on offer but above all have fun.

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 11:22

Hi Greg,

I'm just coming up to my 4 year RALP-aversary, and while my recovery seemed really slow at times, erections are almost at pre-op sstandard now with help from my prescription of Tadalafi. 

I would definitely recommend injections though, they're well worth it for the bedroom fun and the confidence boost while your recovery continues. 

Good luck. 

Kev.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 10:37

Greg, I am now nine and a half years on from surgery, I was supposedly non nerve sparring. In the last few months I have had further improvements, despite some encouraging signs a few weeks after surgery I doubt I will ever fully recover. 

My natural swelling seemed to improve when I was using the injections on a regular basis, but I was told that could not happen.

Never give up,try whatever is on offer but above all have fun.

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 10:50

Hi Greg.

I had a non nerve sparing robotic prostatectomy 9 months ago.

The consultant told me that the chances of 'Little Adrian' ever standing to attention again were very remote. 

For months his prognosis was correct. There was less activity down below than a group of council workers stood around a pothole. 

Since then I've tried Sildenafil it was completely useless. 

The VED is not for me. I appreciate its exercise benefits, but I am very clumsy, I even find it difficult to inflate a bike tyre. Pumping the penis would have undoubtedly  been a disaster.

I've had an ED appointment. I managed to persuade the nurse to bypass the pump and go straight to injections. She tried me with Caverject. She was brilliant, however, I was a little offended when she mentioned something about "feeling a small prick" No need for that I thought. 

She told me and my beloved to have a walk around the hospital gardens for half an hour to see if it had any effect. Not a sausage, not even a cocktail sausage. Perhaps this was just as well. It had been such a long time, that had it been successful, I'd have probably ended up ravaging her in the shrubbery. 

Anyway, as a last resort, my wonderful nurse contacted my GP and asked him to prescribe Invicorp. Wow! Apart from pricking my finger (I told you I was clumsy), it was a success. Although I say it myself, it was a decent stiffy, perhaps not as good as pre op, but certainly good enough to be up for the job. It's effective within 10 mins, which is ideal for half time, if you're watching the footy. Plus, it lasts for a couple of hours, 1 hour 59 minutes longer than  it used to! 

Joking apart. I was devastated when it seemed I was cursed with flaccidity for the rest of my life. I felt completely emasculated.

Invicorp has restored my manhood. I'm thinking of nominating its inventor for the Nobel prize for medicine.

The only difficulty is introducing it during love making. My wife has refused  role play and dress as a nurse, and me pretending to be a kinky doctor went down like a lead balloon. It's now a case of me getting down on bended knee and begging her, "Do you fancy a jab tonight?" 

To date I've had no side effects but strangely it seems to have affected the wife. Her "I can feel a headache coming on" have returned. 

Best of luck mate.

Adrian

Edited by member 14 Jan 2024 at 09:42  | Reason: add emojis

User
Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 11:22

Hi Greg,

I'm just coming up to my 4 year RALP-aversary, and while my recovery seemed really slow at times, erections are almost at pre-op sstandard now with help from my prescription of Tadalafi. 

I would definitely recommend injections though, they're well worth it for the bedroom fun and the confidence boost while your recovery continues. 

Good luck. 

Kev.