I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Technical Question about Caverject use

User
Posted 05 Dec 2023 at 20:52

I should know the answer to this but here goes. I was initially given Caverject but had to switch to Viridal Duo due to an inability to obtain Caverject. Now that I can’t get Viridal I am planning to use my last Caverject. However, after selecting the required dose and expelling the air I believe that you administer the injection and that the plunger goes right to the top of the syringe so that no liquid is left visible. I assume that the selection of the dose only allows the correct amount of fluid to be injected. The last time I used it I believed that there was a problem with the syringe as about half the fluid was still in the chamber and the injection didn’t work.

I hope I’ve made myself clear. I really don’t want to waste this last dose.

Rob

User
Posted 05 Dec 2023 at 21:52

Hi Rob,

Sorry I can't help you about Caverject. I only had one jab and it didn't work for me. But have you ever tried Invicorp?

Have you tried googling the Caverject problem, there seems to be numerous you tube videos of ED remedies. I got most of them on my favourites. 😄

There I knew I'd seen one. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaVcwZ5OqSs

He's an Aussie. How appropriate is that. An expert on 'down under' who's from down under.

Edited by member 05 Dec 2023 at 22:14  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 06 Dec 2023 at 13:43
If it's caverject in the fancy dispenser you just dial the dose in, I don't remember expelling any air but it was a few years ago.

I do remember the urologist squirting the caverject fluid all over his desk when attempting to demonstrate it so clearly it isn't straight forward!

User
Posted 06 Dec 2023 at 14:27

Hi,

Assuming you're using the dual chamber..

After you mix the powder and liquid.. hold it upright and turn the plunger clockwise, then press it to expel the air. After that, select the dose and fire away. 

If you try to expel air after selecting your dose, you could be wasting the solution. 

Admittedly the instructions are in small print which makes things difficult especially when you've got the lights dimmed for sexy time.

Hope this helps. 

Kev.

Edited by member 06 Dec 2023 at 14:28  | Reason: Added note

User
Posted 06 Dec 2023 at 15:37

Rob, Google "you tube and caverject injections". There are some detailed instructions on preparing the injections. Always read the instructions with your particular product. 

Thanks Chris 

Edited by member 06 Dec 2023 at 15:38  | Reason: Not specified