I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Caverject/Invicorp - technical question

User
Posted 05 Jan 2024 at 14:03

Are there any users of these injections as I have been prescribed EDEX which is the same as Caverject here in France and I do have an appointment for my first dose in a couple of weeks.

My question is that on each of the videos that I have watched, they are injecting a model of a penis that is rather larger than I can achieve, especially when nervous or cold lol

Seriously, I have a very small penis at rest, a grower, not a shower and looking at the length of the needle I would be concerned about it coming out of the other side! Has anyone else, with a similar lack of size at rest, had any experience with these penile injections?

I'm looking for reassurance that they are not going to turn me away at the first injection demo.

User
Posted 05 Jan 2024 at 17:03
Thanks - it wasn't so much how to handle it at home as I have the VED, willing wife etc to help.

It was really the first injection at the hospital with the nurse that I am concerned about. Given the nerves etc it might be hard to actually find something to inject!!!!

User
Posted 05 Jan 2024 at 18:29

I think that as you have an appointment, you'll likely be injecting under close supervision of a medical professional, they will advise and guide you accordingly. Assuming you speak good French, I don't, so that would make me nervous for a start!

I've used the Caverject dual chamber and the needle isn't that long, although I did share your fear of the needle going all the way through at first. The results are well worth it though. 

Good luck. 

Kev.

Edited by member 05 Jan 2024 at 18:31  | Reason: Typo

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 05 Jan 2024 at 16:37

A nice warm shower before you inject ,with a bit of vigorous washing either done by you or your partner. 

I think if you don't have enough meat to inject, you need to involve your partner in the the process.

I also found my swollen penis would react to stimulation and could be resurrected after it had gone down.

We also mastered the technique of flaccid insertion.

Thanks Chris 

Edited by member 05 Jan 2024 at 16:38  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 05 Jan 2024 at 17:03
Thanks - it wasn't so much how to handle it at home as I have the VED, willing wife etc to help.

It was really the first injection at the hospital with the nurse that I am concerned about. Given the nerves etc it might be hard to actually find something to inject!!!!

User
Posted 05 Jan 2024 at 17:37

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Injecting mine is like trying to put a big fish hook into a small maggot. 🙂

I remember the nurse supervising my first injection saying something about me feeling a small prick. Cheeky mare, I thought.

I totally agree with Chris, soap it up with warm water and do anything to get even the tiniest bit of swelling, and then inject. You must hit the right spot. If the top of your todger is twelve o'clock aim for 10 or 2 o'clock. I aim about an inch from the base of the shaft. 

Caverject didn't work for me but Invicorp does, touch wood (excuse the pun). Shame it's not prescribed in France.

Jonathan (francij1) is an expert in willy injecting. He shared his expertise with me and all's been good ever since.

Adrian.

Edited by member 06 Jan 2024 at 08:43  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 05 Jan 2024 at 18:29

I think that as you have an appointment, you'll likely be injecting under close supervision of a medical professional, they will advise and guide you accordingly. Assuming you speak good French, I don't, so that would make me nervous for a start!

I've used the Caverject dual chamber and the needle isn't that long, although I did share your fear of the needle going all the way through at first. The results are well worth it though. 

Good luck. 

Kev.

Edited by member 05 Jan 2024 at 18:31  | Reason: Typo