I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

anyone tried Vertica device?

User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 19:30

It's being promoted as "a safe pain-free medical device to improve long term erection quality from the comfort of your home". 

It's a plug-in device which emits radio waves, warms the penis gently & should improve blood flow.  It has a gap through which you put your penis for 30 minutes or so, 2 or 3 times a week for a couple of months.   It costs £1,500 (introductory £1,200). 

I'd be interested to hear if anyone on this forum has tried it or knows more about it. 

According to vertica-labs.com, re clinical trials : "a pilot clinical study was performed to assess the efficacy of the Vertica®, our RF home–use device to improve penile erections.  The study, done at the Neuro-urology unit, Rambam Healthcare Campus, was conducted on 28 patients with erectile dysfunction and showed significant improvement and enhancement of penile erections". 

User
Posted 13 Feb 2024 at 01:03
It is good to have hope, hopeful oldie but I fear that this would be money down the toilet. The company website specifically states that the trials excluded men who had any pelvic cancer in the last 3 years and also any men with severe ED - the 'amazing' results were achieved with 28 men who had mild to moderate ED. I don't think you are their target group :-(

It would also worry me how many typos / errors there are on their website.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 11:02
I suspect Richard had something to do with the tragedy at Tallahatchie bridge as well
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 20:25
I could do that for you - £1k, mates rates

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 23:17

So who is promoting this devise, I have never heard of it.

User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 23:22
It would have to be exceptionally good at that price!
User
Posted 13 Feb 2024 at 01:03
It is good to have hope, hopeful oldie but I fear that this would be money down the toilet. The company website specifically states that the trials excluded men who had any pelvic cancer in the last 3 years and also any men with severe ED - the 'amazing' results were achieved with 28 men who had mild to moderate ED. I don't think you are their target group :-(

It would also worry me how many typos / errors there are on their website.

User
Posted 14 Feb 2024 at 19:14

Well I might be tempted to give it a try, if it was £15.  As opposed to £1,500. 

I don't see any mention of a money-back guarantee. 

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 01:01

Im with Lyn on this. I too was hopeful when I came across this ( you know what I mean!)..Too many mistakes on their website. Plus, 1200 bad boys.....Wooft.

Still. I am naturally suspicious of most things.

I reckon Richard Marx killed wee Mary in Hazard, Nebraska.

" I swear, I left her by the river" ( Yes we know,clearly!)

" I swear I left her safe and sound" ( Errm, No Richard, No you didn't!)

Tragic.

Jamie.

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 11:02
I suspect Richard had something to do with the tragedy at Tallahatchie bridge as well

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 14:43

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
It would have to be exceptionally good at that price!

At £1,200 quid, I'd want it some how clad in very sexy lingerie and able to cook a full English the next morning.

Edited by member 15 Feb 2024 at 20:01  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 20:25

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 23:14

Sounds a bargain. Crispy bacon and eggs sunny -side- up, please. 

Edited by member 15 Feb 2024 at 23:56  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 16 Feb 2024 at 08:38

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

I'll send it over now what's your bank details?