I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Helping with our information for trans women survey

User
Posted 07 Mar 2024 at 11:24

Hi everyone, I hope this finds you well. 

My name is Jonathan, and I am a health information Service Lead at Prostate Cancer UK.

We currently have four information pages on our website dedicated to the needs of trans women and non-binary people who have either been diagnosed with a prostate problem or are concerned about their risk of being diagnosed with one.

As part of our commitment to provide accurate and evidence-based information for anyone affected by prostate cancer, we are now reviewing this information. We would like to collect feedback from trans women and non-binary people, as well as those close to them, so we can make our information as accessible and helpful as possible.

You do not need to have a diagnosis of prostate cancer, or another prostate problem, to take part.

What do I need to do?   

Please visit one or more of our information webpages dedicated to trans women and non-binary people by clicking the links below. After reading the information, please fill in the short five-minute online questionnaire by clicking on the link at the top of the pages.

If you would like to assist on this project, please visit one or more of our information webpages dedicated to trans women and non-binary people and take part in the online survey at the top of the page.

If you have any questions about this work, please do not hesitate to email the health information team at yourfeedback@prostatecanceruk.org  

Thank you for reading. 

Best wishes, 

Jonathan