I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

My Prostate Cancer Journey

User
Posted 03 Apr 2024 at 12:31

A year has passed since I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and looking back, it's been a transformative journey filled with both struggles and triumphs. Throughout it all, I've been immensely grateful for the unwavering support and love of my wife and family. Their presence, offering not only emotional support but also practical care that has helped me navigate the complexities of this illness.

Their encouragement and compassion have been instrumental in helping me cope with the emotional toll of my diagnosis, providing a sense of comfort and reassurance during moments of uncertainty. Beyond that, their involvement in my treatment journey has been invaluable, from accompanying me to medical appointments to providing a listening ear whenever I needed to share my thoughts and fears.

As I continue on this journey, I am profoundly grateful for their presence and the strength they impart, reminding me that I am never alone in facing life's challenges.

User
Posted 03 Apr 2024 at 15:09
Reads like another AI bot - Dave, reply to this comment if you are genuine please.
User
Posted 03 Apr 2024 at 15:54

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Reads like another AI bot - Dave, reply to this comment if you are genuine please.

There a lot of these appearing these days😟

User
Posted 10 Apr 2024 at 12:47

Yes agree! I have also noticed that AI bots are becoming more common, but I want to clarify that I'm not one of them.

User
Posted 10 Apr 2024 at 13:36

Hi David, 

If you're happy to do so, I think it would help if you put more specific details about your cancer journey on your profile.