I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Tadalafil 5mg

User
Posted 12 Apr 2024 at 13:11

I am 22months Post RARP and like most guys in the same boat as myself had no problems with getting prescription for the 20mg x8 monthly supply. 

However, at my last meeting with the Andrologist, I asked him why he could not prescribe the daily dose of 5mg, he did say he could, however some Trusts do not agree (I suspect for cost reasons). He even advised me on usage, use the 5mg daily and the 20mg as a booster as and when. I have now ordered a months supply from UKmeds website at almost 35pds, so was wondering if anyone else is here is on the same regime and if they have noticed any difference?

Thanks

User
Posted 12 Apr 2024 at 23:42

My dry orgasms have been less sensitive since my penile implant.  I read somewhere that taking a daily 5mg tadalafil helped to restore sensitivity.  I explained this to my GP and he prescribed me generic tadafil.  

User
Posted 13 Apr 2024 at 02:06

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

My dry orgasms have been less sensitive since my penile implant.  I read somewhere that taking a daily 5mg tadalafil helped to restore sensitivity.  I explained this to my GP and he prescribed me generic tadafil.  

Just wondering if this has resolved it?