I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

That was not in the plan.

User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 13:54
What's wrong with my post or with me? Have I said or done anything improper? I was just sharing my joy for your result.
I'm totally confused.
Lola.
User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 14:30
Hi Lola.
I think Chris was referring to the post before yours (not your post)

Jeff.
User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 15:02
Oh, so you (he) mean "between that X's post and my post. I got it like "the conversation between Chris and Lola". My misunderstanding. I'm afraid I need to improve my comprehension of English.
Thanks, Jeff.
Have a nice evening.
Lola
User
Posted 12 Feb 2024 at 16:53

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Oh, so you (he) mean "between that X's post and my post. I got it like "the conversation between Chris and Lola". My misunderstanding. I'm afraid I need to improve my comprehension of English.
Thanks, Jeff.
Have a nice evening.
Lola

Lola , perhaps it is me who needs to improve my English, in hindsight I can see it was a little misleading. Someone had used the quote reply to duplicate my post and added some dubious links into. My apologies for the confusion, I am always grateful for the support you and others have given me over the years. Hope we are still friends 🙂.

I left my phone at home this afternoon,so have only just seen the messages. 

Thanks Chris 

Edited by member 12 Feb 2024 at 16:55  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 13 Feb 2024 at 15:53

No, Chris, it was me. I was afraid my post was excessive as I recognise I tend to be extremely emotional (I'm Latin and and Mediterranean) when it comes to expressing feelings. And actually, I was glad when I read your update. Those in the same journey are aware of the relevance any result or medical opinion has for us.

Big hug