Thank you, everyone, for your kind replies.
The PSA results did come as a surprise. I just suddenly thought that my journey could be shorter than I had hoped for if my main treatment showed signs of failure so soon.
I needed to let the news sink in and decide what to do for the best. I'm not due to see the oncologist until December and next week I'm should have my next Zoladex implant.
If that's not working for me then I wondered if I should change to Prostap rather then commit myself to 3 more months of Zoladex.
Anyway I've decided to have a testosterone test in the next few days to see what the situation is. Maybe have another PSA test next month just to see how things are going. I know trends are more important than individual tests so I'll see what happens. If it does continue to rise then I feel I should see my oncologist earlier.
I think at this stage, she would say let's see how things go over the next few months.
Edited by member 10 Sep 2018 at 23:02
| Reason: Spelling