Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error
«<8910

A New Chapter

User
Posted 10 Jul 2019 at 18:14

Excellent news Steve, now you can not worry about it and enjoy the summer!

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019

User
Posted 10 Jul 2019 at 22:21
Great news Steve 👍👍

Bri

User
Posted 14 Sep 2019 at 07:32

Hi,

They say moving house is one of the most stressful things you can do and in recent weeks it has turned out that way. 

We were two weeks away from exchanging contracts on our house sale and our buyer has pulled out.

Feeling tired of the whole process now.

Steve 

User
Posted 14 Sep 2019 at 15:55

Steve

Our daughter bought her first house earlier this year, what a nightmare. Hope you get another buyer quickly, will the delay affect the property you are moving to ?

Take care, thanks Chris.

User
Posted 14 Sep 2019 at 19:41

Steve ,Sorry to hear the news , 
But keep at it you are doing the right thing , I DS about four years ago into a small 2 bed Bungalow In preparation for my departure , still here and Everything is sorted new fences ,new bathroom , new kitchen , complete Re/dec ,rewire , Paved rear garden and Astro turf and pebbles to all the beds , and vinyl click flooring inside throughout .
Good luck 

Barry

User
Posted 15 Sep 2019 at 09:54

Hi, 

Fortunately, at the moment, the vendors of the bungalow are prepared to wait but I'm not sure how long they will.

We just want to get the whole process over with.  I feel very tired. My next appointment with the Oncologist is a week on Tuesday so the worry about that will take my mind off the house sale.

Steve 

User
Posted 15 Sep 2019 at 11:30

Oh Steve

That’s a real pain in the neck, I’m so sorry, what a stressful process it all is. Hope you get another buyer quickly.

lots of love 

Devonmaid xxx