I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

creatine

User
Posted 19 Feb 2021 at 13:54

hi,been reading about a new study regarding creatine and that it might benefit loss of muscle etc for those that have not recovered from zoladex which includes me,i am going to give it a go,anyone on here any experience with creatine.thankyou.

User
Posted 19 Feb 2021 at 16:39
Hi mate I used it extensively 20 yrs ago when I was a gym bunny. I ended up with arms like pop-eye so yes it does really work combined with exercise. The thing is , it stores extra water in the muscles and can lead to dehydration and muscle cramps which I did used to get in my legs. Otherwise no ill-effects. Quite expensive for proper stuff. Just keep really well hydrated ok and good luck
User
Posted 20 Feb 2021 at 17:34
thanks,chris i will try it to see if i can put some weight on.
User
Posted 20 Feb 2021 at 20:48
Well if it’s weight you want then I would suggest protein supplement powders aligned with weights and just maybe more foods. I know that you are really healthy , but if you are going with an anti-cancer diet then you will be losing weight and will find it hard to retain it. Yes I’m at the other end of the camp and eat / drink what I want , but I’m still only 12 1/2 stone ! Creatine will build muscle but will only marginally add weight. You need carbs and protein and fat I think , which you may be avoiding. Stay well
User
Posted 21 Feb 2021 at 10:19

Thankyou.