I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Male Sex Toys

User
Posted 15 Sep 2023 at 23:21

I had Surgery in Nov 22 having been diagnosed in July 22.

I have a Vacuum Pump which works well and injections that also work.

My wife and I have also started to use sex toys, there seem to be a variety of toys for the ladies, we are trying to find a Male Masterbater Toy that I can use solo and my wife could use on me.

Would anyone have experience in this area. 

User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 00:20

A passive cock-ring can generate a firmer erection if your erections are a bit on the soft side. These are more gentle than the pump constriction rings. Durex pleasure ring is an example.

There are lots of cheap vibrating cock rings, if they do anything for you. (They're usually disappointingly underpowered, and the battery goes flat before you get there, but maybe they work for someone.)

A good male toy is the Hot Octopus Pulse (which used to be called the Guybrator). It is a male vibrator which can be used with or without an erection, which is a key point for men unable to get an erection, and it might help generate an erection if there's some level of ED or no libido. There are 4 in the range, with or without remote control, and with (Duo) or without (Solo) a separate clit stimulator on the other end.

There are fleshlights (which I think are passive devices - no built-in vibrator).

User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 00:22

This is a recent thread.

https://community.prostatecanceruk.org/posts/t29525-Our-experience-with-a-vibrator-and-ED

It has a link to a company called Temu, but that item has sold out. You can still see the description, you effectively tied it to the penis.

If you Google 'doxy wand massager' you will see a popular style and brand of massager for either sex. Other brands are available which are probably as good and cheaper. Nearly all these items come in a rechargeable version which is far better than having a mains lead in the bed.

If you really want to splash the cash Google 'venus 2000' . I have no idea whether it's worth spending £1200 on this, but if you buy one let us know and we'll all pop around to your house to have-a-go.

Dave

User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 08:42
It's about time you arranged a meet up Dave, sod the presentations from urologists and oncos like we used to have , get the sex toy reps in!
User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 12:36
I find a "wand" massager from Lovehoney to be absolutely brilliant. Cost about £45 and is USB chargeable.

Chris
User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 12:48

I bought this from Lovehoney and it’s amazing😊

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/tracey-cox-supersex-supertight-clear-stroker/a34068g61076.html

It is lovely and soft inside and gets narrower at the top.it also has ribs inside which help the sensation. For me on HT it provides much more sensation than a hand and does less damage. Every time I have used it I have had strong (dry of course) orgasms quite quickly. You need to lube the inside and then just gently squeeze the outside and move it as you would you hand. If you become erect you will find the penis pops out the top and pulls the foreskin back. I’ve bought other toys but this is the best…just wondering if I will get away with it in my hand luggage next time I go out to Fuerteventura.😊

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 00:20

A passive cock-ring can generate a firmer erection if your erections are a bit on the soft side. These are more gentle than the pump constriction rings. Durex pleasure ring is an example.

There are lots of cheap vibrating cock rings, if they do anything for you. (They're usually disappointingly underpowered, and the battery goes flat before you get there, but maybe they work for someone.)

A good male toy is the Hot Octopus Pulse (which used to be called the Guybrator). It is a male vibrator which can be used with or without an erection, which is a key point for men unable to get an erection, and it might help generate an erection if there's some level of ED or no libido. There are 4 in the range, with or without remote control, and with (Duo) or without (Solo) a separate clit stimulator on the other end.

There are fleshlights (which I think are passive devices - no built-in vibrator).

User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 00:22

This is a recent thread.

https://community.prostatecanceruk.org/posts/t29525-Our-experience-with-a-vibrator-and-ED

It has a link to a company called Temu, but that item has sold out. You can still see the description, you effectively tied it to the penis.

If you Google 'doxy wand massager' you will see a popular style and brand of massager for either sex. Other brands are available which are probably as good and cheaper. Nearly all these items come in a rechargeable version which is far better than having a mains lead in the bed.

If you really want to splash the cash Google 'venus 2000' . I have no idea whether it's worth spending £1200 on this, but if you buy one let us know and we'll all pop around to your house to have-a-go.

Dave

User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 08:42
It's about time you arranged a meet up Dave, sod the presentations from urologists and oncos like we used to have , get the sex toy reps in!
User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 12:36
I find a "wand" massager from Lovehoney to be absolutely brilliant. Cost about £45 and is USB chargeable.

Chris
User
Posted 16 Sep 2023 at 12:48

I bought this from Lovehoney and it’s amazing😊

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/tracey-cox-supersex-supertight-clear-stroker/a34068g61076.html

It is lovely and soft inside and gets narrower at the top.it also has ribs inside which help the sensation. For me on HT it provides much more sensation than a hand and does less damage. Every time I have used it I have had strong (dry of course) orgasms quite quickly. You need to lube the inside and then just gently squeeze the outside and move it as you would you hand. If you become erect you will find the penis pops out the top and pulls the foreskin back. I’ve bought other toys but this is the best…just wondering if I will get away with it in my hand luggage next time I go out to Fuerteventura.😊