Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Night time peeing.

User
Posted 09 Apr 2024 at 09:43

I have had Pc for 8 years.

Had chemo, 37 radiotherapy and 30 months on Zoladex.

Had 3 areas treated with SABR only for two more areas to appear.

Back on Zoladex and Appalutamide….. doing ok apart from getting back ache and fatigue.

Now ( well over the last couple of years ) I have added wetting myself in my sleep….. not all the time, but enough to be an embarrassment.

Has anyone else had/ have this?

should I mention to the oncologist or GP?

Or is it something I just have to accept.

Shaun

User
Posted 09 Apr 2024 at 12:54

Hi,

My consultant says it may be that the prostate presses on the bladder. I wear a "man pad" all the time. Watch out for UTI, urinary tract infection. Blood in urine is a bad sign and should be treated urgently.  I had it  badly over Xmas and it wasn't till January that I had the right antibiotic after a blood test. 

Cheers, Otto

User
Posted 09 Apr 2024 at 09:43

I have had Pc for 8 years.

Had chemo, 37 radiotherapy and 30 months on Zoladex.

Had 3 areas treated with SABR only for two more areas to appear.

Back on Zoladex and Appalutamide….. doing ok apart from getting back ache and fatigue.

Now ( well over the last couple of years ) I have added wetting myself in my sleep….. not all the time, but enough to be an embarrassment.

should I mention to the oncologist or GP?

Or is it something I just have to accept.

Shaun

User
Posted 09 Apr 2024 at 12:09

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Hi Shaun.

I've not been here that long, but I am aware that several people are suffering with similar problems.

There has been a recent thread  https://community.prostatecanceruk.org/posts/t30050-Random-bed-wetting

I hope something can be done to help you.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 09 Apr 2024 at 12:09

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Hi Shaun.

I've not been here that long, but I am aware that several people are suffering with similar problems.

There has been a recent thread  https://community.prostatecanceruk.org/posts/t30050-Random-bed-wetting

I hope something can be done to help you.

User
Posted 09 Apr 2024 at 12:54

Hi,

My consultant says it may be that the prostate presses on the bladder. I wear a "man pad" all the time. Watch out for UTI, urinary tract infection. Blood in urine is a bad sign and should be treated urgently.  I had it  badly over Xmas and it wasn't till January that I had the right antibiotic after a blood test. 

Cheers, Otto