Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Today is the First Day of the Rest of my Life

User
Posted 26 Jan 2015 at 19:06
Steve

Good news, now let's have a bit of normality for a while and no hiccups before the 7th.

Thanks Chris
User
Posted 26 Jan 2015 at 19:32
Chris,
I quite agree, I'll try my best!
Steve
User
Posted 27 Jan 2015 at 14:34
Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Hi Kevin,

Thanks.

How's the holiday going, hangovers not too bad? They can be a killer in hot weather!

Will look out for the pics if you send any to George. Don't scare us too much! I've got a weak heart you know.

Take care.

Steve

Hi Steve,
No memorable hangovers yet...
Was getting complementary wine at the BKK hotel so expected a few bad ones.
George has some pictures, nowt too risqué.
Just arrived in Bali and getting stuck in to Nani goreng and Bintang beer.
Kicking back here for 25 nights, I may not return...

Kevin
User
Posted 27 Jan 2015 at 14:46

Steve, your weight gain is tiny compared to what Kevin will see when he gets home and gets on the scales.

Putting the limitless wine to one side, I have photos to prove he's eating cream cakes at a rate of knots!

Keep a look out on B2PCa for an occasional photo of the 'Ever Increasing Kevin'.

Stay well my friend!

George

User
Posted 30 Jan 2015 at 03:04

Hi,

Well facing another fun day at my second home, the hospital, today, to investigate the causes of my rectal pain and bleeding.

I'm due to have a Sigmoidoscopy at 10.45am and in preparation of that delight, I have to have my first ever enema (wow, just when I thought life couldn't get any better!).

Hopefully, it will go some way to finding and sorting that particular problem, once and for all.

Steve

Edited by member 30 Jan 2015 at 03:05  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 30 Jan 2015 at 04:14

Cheers George, there goes our confidentiality agreement.

Steve, all the best for today mate, I will be thinking of you.
5:45pm local time, that'll be Bintang time then.
Think of me raising a glass to you as they start work, that's bound to help :)

Seriously, all the best for today.

Kevin

User
Posted 30 Jan 2015 at 09:19

Good luck today Steve.

I won't say you'll enjoy the experience but at least at the end of it (no pun intended!) they'll know what's what.

All the best Sandra

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 30 Jan 2015 at 09:43

Good luck, Steve. Hope all goes well.

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 30 Jan 2015 at 19:46

Bintang?

How was it Steve?

Dave

User
Posted 31 Jan 2015 at 10:57
Hi,

Sorry I didn't update yesterday when I got home from the hospital but I was sorting out my dreaded tax return.

Everything seemed to go well and at least I have answers now.

The day started with me having my first ever enema. Fortunately, I chose to do this in the bathroom, a wise move. I do regard myself as being able to move quickly but this would beaten me.

Once at hospital, I was faced with an hour's delay though my twenty minute pre procedure meeting with a young nurse to check medical history, medications etc, ended up lasting much longer. She had just moved from Portugal last year and so it was interesting to hear her story.

Anyway, the sigmoidoscopy went ahead ok. Only took less than 15 minutes, painless apart from a slight discomfort when they reached the furthest point but that nothing I couldn't handle. I had a monitor screen that I watched the whole process on in full colour. I now know what it's like to go potholing. It's not quite how you would imagine it would be up there though they said the enema had worked very well.

Anyway, the result was that I have radiation proctitis as a result of my radiotherapy but it's not too bad now and should improve over the next few months.

So, pleased that is out of the way.

Steve

Edited by member 31 Jan 2015 at 11:01  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 31 Jan 2015 at 12:41

Well, at least you have answers now and can relax a bit.
Very pleased for you.
My other half has a small problem in the same area caused by the radiation from Brachy and has some discomfort, so I can appreciate how you feel.

Get on with that writing and/or blogging now - you have run out of excuses!!!!!

User
Posted 31 Jan 2015 at 20:19

Good to now know what he bleeding was caused by, and is nothing more sinister.

This should give you a well deserved boost now Steve.

All the best

Alison

User
Posted 31 Jan 2015 at 20:25

Another bit of understanding and progress in where you are at the moment. Hopefully you can now relax for a while.

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 01 Feb 2015 at 01:42

Great news Steve,
Another piece of the jigsaw in place and it looks like that was a key corner piece.
Deep breath, relax and give the family a hug.

All the best

Kevin

User
Posted 01 Feb 2015 at 02:49
Thanks.

Now onward to have my cardiac rehab assessment on Tuesday morning. Should be given my dates to start my fitness course then.

Looking forward to starting that but I'm a bit concerned that I feel exhausted a lot of the time when I'm not really doing anything. I'm still getting breathless when I thought that would have disappeared following the heart operation.

In theory my heart should be performing better than it's done for years. Perhaps it's the medications I'm on. They have increased the strength of a couple of them following the op. They aim to slow down my heart and make it less likely that I will have another attack. I'm sure my hormone treatment is causing fatigue as well.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Steve
User
Posted 01 Feb 2015 at 08:09
Glad to have you back on the forum Steve. What an 'adventure' you're on!
All the best Arthur
User
Posted 01 Feb 2015 at 10:49

Steve, research says zoladex causes breathlessness for 5% of men but this rises to 20% at 6-12 months after they started taking it. From 12 months on, it seems to resolve itself. Stay strong x

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
User
Posted 01 Feb 2015 at 11:16
Hi Lyn,

Thanks for that info, that's really reassuring if it's not heart related.

I was expecting to feel much better than I do after the angioplasty, so I've been slightly disappointed that I feel so tired and breathless at times. Perhaps I'm expecting too much, too soon. I just want to put the heart problem behind me.

Thanks.

Steve

Edited by member 01 Feb 2015 at 11:17  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 01 Feb 2015 at 14:56

Everyone reacts differently to HT but fatique is definitely a potential side effect. I wonder though whether you are trying to rush your body back to full health. You have taken such a knocking lately you are bound to feel out of kilter whatever the precise cause. You have to give yourself time. I have learnt after three years on HT that if I am to continue work, which I love, I have to manage periods when I feel fatigued, sometimes out of the blue! I am having a holiday this week and doing some writing and you would think that I would be able to control how I feel. For two days worked really well, then had two days when I could do nothing. I just had to rest. Today I feel great again. I think I am understanding my body better as I go along but it takes time.

Give yourself a break, Steve, we want to see you at Newark and beyond!

User
Posted 02 Feb 2015 at 18:46
Hi,

Spoke to my cardiac rehab nurse this morning about tomorrow's assessment for my fitness course. I warned her that I may get breathless and she told me to behave. I don't know what she's on about. I was just saying that I wasn't used to doing it on a treadmill. I was talking about walking. She said she was too but we had a good laugh about it.

I'm looking forward to the sessions, she has been so supportive during my heart treatment and has always cheered me up with her sense of humour.

I start the twice weekly sessions on Thursday for six weeks.

Steve
User
Posted 03 Feb 2015 at 09:03

I'm sure she won't over exert you Steve, although she may push you towards your limits if she feel you are capable.

It will be good for you. Not only because you will be exercising, but you'll have the confidence to do so because you'll have an expert there if anything causes you concern.

I expect you'll spend as much time laughing (which they say is the best medicine!) as exercising.

Good luck with it - Enjoy yourself.

Best Wishes
Sandra

User
Posted 03 Feb 2015 at 20:05
Hi,

The assessment session went well today. Mainly just giving information and starting properly on Thursday. Had a six minute walking test. Pretty easy, maintained a consistent heart rate throughout.

My cardiac nurse said that I probably ought to consider going back to work after the course is over because I've had to cope with so much in recent months and I'm still breathless at times. She said that others who do the course tend to do that. She thought I would benefit from it. That would be another six weeks. I hadn't prepared for that possibility.

Anyway, the rest of the day I helped to look after our grandson, who we were babysitting today. A real pleasure. He was three months old today so it was a special day. He's so cute.

Well, looking forward to starting the course on Thursday.

Steve

Edited by member 03 Feb 2015 at 20:09  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 04 Feb 2015 at 21:09

Hi,

Made a decision last night to try and go "Dairy-Free".  I don't know if I have the willpower to cope with it, but I can only see how it goes. 

I'm convinced that my fairly high intake of dairy before all my health problems were diagnosed played a big part in the situation I now find myself in.

If this helps me survive, I'll give it a go.

Steve

User
Posted 04 Feb 2015 at 22:37

Hi,

Almost forgot to mention, I heard that I "failed" my recent bowel cancer screening test. There was blood in the samples I sent. 

They sent me a letter to say I have to do the test again, twice.  I rang them to say that the results probably showed blood due to my radiotherapy side effects and that I had a sigmoidoscopy last Friday.  They said that they would still recommend I did the tests again, so I don't have a choice.  I'm sure it's just a precaution but who knows.

Steve 

User
Posted 04 Feb 2015 at 22:48

There are no quiet days where you're concerned, Steve! I'm sure you're right, but definitely worth checking.

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 04 Feb 2015 at 22:50
Steve
dont let that worry you, they say the tiniest trace sets a negative result, even as little as your gums bleeding when you brush your teeth, after your episodes I am surprised there is not stool in your blood!
Anyway Mick had this happen to him as he was going through diagnosis, first time it was marginal so they got him to do it again, he passed that one then they said he had to do a third as they have to have 2 clear in a row ..guess what the third was just after his TURP and biopsy it came back marginal again but the Colonoscopy nurse told him to forget it. He was happy to!
xx
Mandy Mo
User
Posted 05 Feb 2015 at 07:15

Steve

With regards to the dairy free comment.

Have you got the 'Jane Plant' book?

I found it very interesting and gave some good ideas about dairy free alternatives.

My OH cannot/will not go dairy free but he has reduced it a lot.

However after reading her book I have almost gone dairy free too as what she says makes such sense.

I can give you more details on it later, if you need them.

All the best.

Alison

User
Posted 05 Feb 2015 at 08:50
Hi Alison,

You've found me out.

I managed to pick up both Jane's PCa book and "Plant Programme" book on eBay. Interesting reading. I'm not sure I will manage to be totally dairy-free but what I can manage will surely help.

Steve

Edited by member 05 Feb 2015 at 08:51  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 02:13

Hi,

I started my cardiac rehab course last Thursday morning.  It began with a blood pressure and heart rate check.  My cardiac rehab nurse was immediately concerned as my heart rate only registered in the thirties instead of the normal 60 to 70 bpm.  She gave me an ECG to check what my heart was doing but decided that I was OK to continue with the morning's fitness course.

It began with warm up exercises followed by circuit training (if anyone's done that you know what I went through) which was not too bad for a first session.  It will get harder throughout the course.  Anyway, I enjoyed the idea that I was doing something to try and regain my fitness.

I had the second session this morning (Tuesday) and took the opportunity to mention to my rehab nurse that my heart rate was only 39 bpm on Monday evening and has been around that figure several times over the last few weeks.  She asked me how I was checking these figures and I told her that it was with my small blood pressure monitor.  She said that these machines were not very accurate when it comes to measuring heart rates and not to worry.  When she did her own test my blood pressure and heart rate were in normal range.

The session went ok apart from a couple of periods of dizziness when doing certain exercises and ended with the nurses teaching us relaxation technics.  Five minutes after the exercise session finished and before the relaxation talk began we all had our heart rate checked to see how we'd recovered from the activities.  When it came to having mine checked, it read as 40 bpm.  It was double checked and was still the same. 

After the session, I was kept behind and my nurse said she thought I should have more investigations into why this was happening.  She's going to discuss the situation with my consultant to see if I should be fitted with a portable heart monitor for 24 hours to try and see what's happening with my heart.  I do have a problem that I suffer dizziness and breathlessness (still) quite often.  I'm hoping that if this monitoring happens, it will provide a few answers as to why things are happening.  I just want to get back to being normal.

I slept for three hours this afternoon when I got home, I'm just so tired all the time.  I'm sure my Zoladex treatment must add to the effects of my poor heart performance.

I thought my heart problem would disappear after my second op, I have to admit to being a little fed up now.

Steve  

Edited by member 11 Feb 2015 at 12:53  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 02:44

Well Steve, you don't seem to things by halves!
I'd suggest just go with the flow, let them sort any tests they consider you need and don't worry unduly.
At least they have identified more tests are required rather that ignoring things.

Regarding your breathlessness, I also am suffering from it. Especially in the heat.
Give me a flight of stairs at the moment and I'm panting at the top.
I put it down to the HT personally.

All the best

Kevin

User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 07:13
Hi Steve, well done you just for going, some wouldn't bother. The fact that it also gives you another set of eyes to check you out between official appointments must be good too. On an earlier matter, I have gone virtual dairy free as I have read lots ( although not the publication mentioned) about how it's not good for PC however one has to watch calcium as dairy is where most of us get it and we all need strong bones. Keep at it mate, Kev

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019

User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 08:45

Morning Steve.
Well you're keen to get well, you're doing all you physically can to get well so now it is in the hands of the experts.
At least with a 24 hr monitor it should show up where the problem is.

Keep going my friend, keep strong.

User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 09:07

If your health issues in the last few months had been a novel, I reckon most would think that could never happen.

Top endurance athletes often have low heart rates. Is it possible your HR has often been on the low side? Clutching at straws maybe, but you sound as though you've been a fit guy in the past.

Hope this latest episode gets sorted quickly.

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 10:27
Hi Steve

Sorry you are still going through hard times but keep the faith and you will get there. As regards the personal pressure monitor giving false readings it may be an idea to take it with you at the next appointment and ask them to compare it with their equipment, so you know you are comparing like for like.

All the best

Roy
User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 14:59
Steve, first off thanks for the photos they are great,

I am sure your sesions under medical supervision are the best way for you to get back to a stronger fitter you, the normal heart rate can vary a lot dependent on age,sex and fitness. Roy is also totally correct athletes and very fit people often have a much lower resting heart rate.
When I was 25 and playing hockey twice a week with circuit and fitness training 4 nights a week my resting heart rate was about 70. Nowadays it is around 90. I think your medical team will be more interested in your recovery rate after exercise, if your HR is droppping and you are still getting breathless they are right to investigate further.
Try not to get too despondent you are having a really crap time of it just now, does your heart CNS know all that is going on in your life that may be making things harder for you?
Thinking of you
xx
Mo
User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 18:33
Eight months today when my life changed forever: Diagnosed Wednesday 11th. June. I lost so much that day that I will never get back. I can't explain why I should suddenly feel this way today. I feel sad but I know I shouldn't, I'm supposed to be positive.

I'm tired.

Edited by member 11 Feb 2015 at 18:35  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 19:32

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Eight months today when my life changed forever: Diagnosed Wednesday 11th. June. I lost so much that day that I will never get back. I can't explain why I should suddenly feel this way today. I feel sad but I know I shouldn't, I'm supposed to be positive.

I'm tired.

You can feel both emotions Steve, it is allowed.  Hang on, "Positively sad"?  NO, that is not what I meant.  I doubt that anyone looking back to their "D" date, their diagnosis date, looks back with any degree of fondness or joy?  Maybe some, at the time misplaced, relief if they were told "Ah your lucky, it is only prostate cancer, that's a good one to get"?  How many time have I heard that said, and even said it myself when telling people about my condition?  The fact is that for all of use love changed, life expectancies changed, hopes and dreams were replaced by fears and anxieties that we never even knew existed. 

But, we do have a choice in what emotion takes precedence in our lives and thoughts, although that choice may take longer to be made depending on what stage you are at in your "journey" or nightmare?

Having posed for you, and having been rearranged by you, you are a quite bossy reggub when you heft that Nikon body up you know, I feel free to advise, feel sad but feel glad that you are still here, and although you have had a plethora of issues recently you are still being given treatments to deal with them.  

Things could be worse?  I know that is little comfort, but no matter how much tihs has hit your fan recently there could be more, so hang on in there and keep believing, keep fighting and keep snapping.

atb

dave

shall I pout a bit, or look like this, lick my lips or stick my butt out?

User
Posted 12 Feb 2015 at 04:04
Thanks Dave.
User
Posted 12 Feb 2015 at 06:46
Hi Steve, sorry that the memory clearly has kept you awake but look on the bright side if we were both not in this club we never would have known each other, lol .
For me the actual date of results rather than my initial PSA is the date I remember as everyone kept telling me how curable PC was in between and although I had my fears it was unknown, I still can picture a certain consultants smiling face ( who I never saw again) telling me how imminently cureable my condition was after just the PSA and a sweep unlike the next one 3 weeks later who had no smile and nothing good to say. So my date is 6/11/2014, a double sad day as one of my good clients died of cancer that day.
So as has been posted above, you have every right to have whatever emotion you have, knowing you Steve briefly as I do ( so far) you will have a lighter emotion soon if not already, you have lots of " friends" here rooting for you.
Today is a good day, Kev

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019

User
Posted 12 Feb 2015 at 12:10

We're all human and being 'UP' all the time isn't achievable. When I feel down I play my guitar and sing Beatles songs and I soon feel better.

Here comes the sun, do do do do

Here comes the sun and I say

It's all right  

User
Posted 12 Feb 2015 at 17:27

Good evening Steve

We all feel like this on some days. My OH is quite 'down' at the moment too and it does affect the whole family as he has no patience with the children and does not want to do anything except sit down/snooze all day which is frustrating for me as I have so much to do.... (although I do not mean to feel this way).

I end up trying to focus on being thankful that we were diagnosed - afterall we could have carried on in blissful ignorance of this disease which eventually would catch up with us and possibly present with a far worse diagnosis.

From what I recall you are still in the 'cure' camp, keep reminding yourself of this, as it is something to be really thankful for and gives you hope.

Best of luck sorting out the heart problems too - not easy but you will get through it as you are getting one to one treatment.

We have had lots of other medical problems too like pain in shoulder, swollen ankles, tinnitus, hearing loss etc which have meant loads of additional tests and worry that it is somehow connected. It seems like we can (sort of) cope with fighting one problem/illness but when other issues are brought in to the mix too, it becomes really difficult to cope as we don't know what to worry about next. It seems like this is how you are feeling too at the moment and hopefully once this heart problem is sorted you can get back to the job in hand of fighting this damn PCa.

Stay strong...

Alison x

Edited by member 12 Feb 2015 at 17:32  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 16 Feb 2015 at 01:00

Hi,

Thanks for your messages.

Sorry for being such a misery at times.  It can hit me when I least expect it. 

Last week didn't get any better.  Thursday's cardiac session resulted in me pulling a hamstring during one particular exercise and again, a heart rate of only 38 bpm at the end of the session.  My cardiac consultant decided to halve my beta blocker tablets to try to correct this but so far, it hasn't worked yet.

The uncertainty continues.  How will I cope with long working days when I find I get exhausted after a couple of hours of doing anything?  I even find I have to sleep for a couple of hours on my return from the exercise sessions.

Prior to my heart attack, even with cancer, I used to often work 10 to 12 hour days, sometimes six or seven days a week.  I will have to start work soon, as any money I had, has gone, but how do I cope with zero income until my first invoices are paid while I'm not getting my "massive" ESA benefit of £113.70 to live on.

Added to this, my wife is currently having tests for cancer this week, having had problems for a while.  

So really, even if I'm positive about my treatment working, it's the stress of other things in my life that can cause my low moods.

Sorry.

Steve 

Edited by member 16 Feb 2015 at 01:04  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 16 Feb 2015 at 04:18

Hello Steve life is certainly often full of uncertainty . This is the hardest thing to cope with I think with health issues. I am just starting to realise that our lives will never be the same since my OH was diagnosed with Pca. I think what makes it harder is his naivety . He will just take the word of the doctor and do everything he is told and disregards my research . I hope things soon pick up for you. Getting back to work may be good for your morale as long as it is not too exhausting for you.. I can tell you are worried about this. If you don't mind me saying I think you sound depressed and some of your fatigue may be attributed to this. Hope your wife is ok.. Georgina

User
Posted 16 Feb 2015 at 09:53
Hi Steve
I'm almost lost for words but feel I must offer some support if only here. I hope and pray that any fears over your wife's situation are unfounded. You've been through so much together over the past 6 months and what you've shared openly and honestly with us all has been an encouragement. You have never held back whatever situation you've been in up or down, it's been inspiring. Keep going!
Arthur
User
Posted 16 Feb 2015 at 10:26

Dear Steve

I am sorry to hear of the latest problems, not least your wife having the cancer tests.

(I had a breast lump last year, removed the day of the consultant finding it - and an agonising week wait for the pathology) so I really do understand how you feel and that you cant possibly take any more worry. I was certain it was cancer. Mercifully it was not. I hope the same goes for your wife.

There is no easy way through this difficult time waiting, you just have to stick it out.

I hope the heart issues are solved soon.

You have friends here who are thinking of you.

Alison x

User
Posted 16 Feb 2015 at 14:15

Ah Steve. Thinking of you both.
Fingers crosses for your wife and you.
Best Wishes
Sandra

User
Posted 16 Feb 2015 at 21:54
Hi Steve, sorry the rain has become a monsoon.
I don't really know you or your real situation only what you post but Rome was not built in a day mate. Please don't focus on what you used to do for now as that hopefully will return in time. Jack the exercise in and work for 2 hours in the morning and another couple in the afternoon at first with a good snooze in between. Then if you have any energy left in the evening do the exercise.
I know it's easy for me to say but small steps is what you need to do, I have only been off work for 4 weeks but I know that I could not go back to 12+ hour days and after chemo/RT I will be on short hours for ages.
I know I am lucky that I can still run at the moment, I am delighted with 55 minute 10ks, I used to do them in 37 minutes, I am happy that I can still do them at all.
It also sounds like you will sadly need to support your wife, do what's important in small steps in every direction.
Rooting for you
Kev

User
Posted 16 Feb 2015 at 23:49

Steve, ESA may not be very much but going back to work too soon and accidentally killing yourself would not help the situation! Someone here will know more about available benefits - could your wife claim as your carer for the time being? Have you spoken to your mortgage provider and other services about a temporary payment agreement?

I hope that her results turn out to be okay but knowing that it probably will be fine doesn't reduce the anxiety, and anxiety is NOT good for you. Let's all hope she hears soon xxx

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
User
Posted 17 Feb 2015 at 01:19

Hi Lyn,

Thanks. 

I already have arrangements in place with several places like my mortgage, council tax etc., but I was hoping to be back at work sooner than now.  Looking at the carers allowance it seems as if you have to be in a position where you can't feed or dress yourself for my wife to claim that.  I've looked at disability living allowance and that seems to be a similar situation, I would never qualify.  Anyway, I will contact the Macmillan Benefits Team to have another word with them.

I'm concerned that I can't seem to do even moderate activity without it affecting my heart rate.  This morning I did the washing up and when I'd finished and sat down for a few minutes, I checked my blood pressure and heart rate and it was down to 65/44 and 38 bpm.  That's similar to the time when I was in resuscitation at the hospital when I was having my heart attack.  It did recover ten minutes later but I'm sure that can't be good for me.  I just want to feel as if I can do things again.  If my wife's results are bad I want to be fit enough to be able to care for her.

Steve

User
Posted 17 Feb 2015 at 08:42
Steve
I wish you could have access to the benefit advisory service from our hospice I will ask when I go in on Thursday as they were fantastic when I needed help.I am in a meeting that afternoon with at least one of that team involved. I know you're going to be really anxious about the tests your wife is undergoing and coupled with your own mountain of issues life must seem very unfair but as Lyn says anxiety is bad and you need help to reduce that significantly.

I felt very let down by the Macmillan people I spoke to who just sent me reams of paper with no guidance at all, being self-employed or retired without a state pension seemed to push them out of their comfort zone.
I know in some cases someone from the DWP will even come out and complete a personal review.
I am sorry I can't do this before Thursday but as soon as I have been able to I will pm you.
Xx
Mo