I have got a stack of PSA forms (and a photocopier😉) so I could have a PSA a month if I wanted. Three or four post-op have been undetectable, and I’ll have my next one sometime next month, three months after the last one.
I am not anxiously awaiting the result, and even if it shows a rise and then the next one is higher too, I’ll deal with it. It won’t be the end of the world, and it will just be a matter of whether I bother to have any further treatment or not.
I have put this disease into context, and in my case it won’t be a killer. Not the same for everyone here, unfortunately.
H, wait until if and when you get a diagnosis and a G score, then you’ll know whether to really start worrying, or just be chilled about the whole thing, as I have from the start a year ago.
Best of luck today.