I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

A place to have a chat.

User
Posted 10 Jul 2024 at 11:04

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

Vern.

User
Posted 10 Jul 2024 at 14:11

Sorry to read that Adrian.  Someone who reaches such a special age gets so much admiration.  Is there still a letter from the King?

User
Posted 10 Jul 2024 at 14:57

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Sorry to read that Is there still a letter from the King?

Thanks Peter.

She got her 100th birthday card, this January from King Charles and Camilla. She asked me to frame it and give it to the grandkids. Which I've done. Longevity certainly runs in the female side of her family. Her two sisters were 99 and 97 when they passed away.  

Also thank you Nick, Vern,  Phil and both Ians for your kind words.

I don't mind admitting since being diagnosed, I've thought a lot more about my own  mortality. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.πŸ˜•

Edited by member 10 Jul 2024 at 18:52  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 10 Jul 2024 at 18:32

Adrian, sorry to hear of your loss, please accept my sincere condolences.

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 10 Jul 2024 at 18:40

Thank you, Chris. 

User
Posted 10 Jul 2024 at 19:02

My condolences to you and your family Adrian. No matter how much it's  expected its still a mental shock when we lose a parent

Cheers

Bill

User
Posted 10 Jul 2024 at 20:05

Bill, thanks mate.πŸ‘

Brightening things up, the old gal loved watching the big football matches and she'd definitely be cheering on the three lions tonight.

Are we all sitting comfortably? πŸ™‚

Edited by member 10 Jul 2024 at 20:37  | Reason: Additional text

User
Posted 10 Jul 2024 at 21:03

What a turn around - it’s half time in the footy and it has been a delight πŸ˜€. At last we’re having a go ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Fingers crossed 🀞 for a good second half.

User
Posted 10 Jul 2024 at 22:08

What a turn around - it’s half time in the footy and it has been a delight πŸ˜€. At last we’re having a go ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Fingers crossed 🀞 for a good second half.

A cracking first half. Lucky penalty, but they were the better team. 

Not so good in the second half, but what a magnificent winner!

If they play like they did in the first 45 mins they can beat Spain.

User
Posted 14 Jul 2024 at 10:53

Well it's going to be a long old day waiting for an 8pm kick off. I wonder why they scheduled the final for a Sunday evening or is this normal tournament procedure?

I can't make up my mind whether to watch it at my local club, they've got a huge screen and covered the viewing hall with St George flags. 

Or ask my daughter if my grandson can watch it at ours and have a sleepover, or watch it on my own. Decisions, decisions. πŸ™‚

The bookies have Spain slight favourites.

Any of you footie pundits prepared to predict the score?

User
Posted 14 Jul 2024 at 11:09

Tough choices mate. My vote would go for getting the grandson over. If we pull it off, it will be a special night for him to remember!

I reckon we might just do it. 3-2 is my prediction πŸ‘

User
Posted 14 Jul 2024 at 13:21

Mmm yes, anything could happen. I think it might be best if Spain score first early on like the Dutch did, then that would spike us into playing properly. On the other hand if it’s an early goal for us when that would cause us to sit back to defend it making for a nervy game, and probably not end very well for us. Or, if neither side has scored by around 60 minutes, then that again likely to make us sit back to go for a draw and penalties - please don’t 😱.

Spain favourites, but all it takes is a VAR decision, someone sent off to change the game.

Here’s hoping we can do it, at last 😬🀞🀞🀞🀞

User
Posted 15 Jul 2024 at 12:33

Watched the footie round our next door neighbours and downed a few glasses of vino ( not Spanish). Feeling a little weary this morning but I have done the hoovering this morning. 

Think we need a few of the oldies in the team replaced now . The young ones coming in have shown some real promise. 
I think the better team won in the end so no complaints from me. 

Grass needs cutting but not sure I’ll get out there before it rains… we’ll see πŸ€” Coffee first with maybe a couple of bikkies… 😊

Cheers

Phil

Edited by member 15 Jul 2024 at 12:34  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 15 Jul 2024 at 13:22

Yes, very disappointed but most of us probably expected, the better team won. I just wish that we played in an attacking manner, have a few shots, cross over the half way line every now and again with some intent etc. The tone was set from the start when we kicked off, pass back to Pickford, hoofs up field to the Spanish who then kept the ball for the next 10 mins. We only attacked after we conceded, then immediately sat back again once we equalised 🀑.

When, Walker got injured and looked like he was going to come off, it was Trippier warming up to replace him and not TAA - just about sums up our approach. Can’t help thinking if we’d had the Spanish manager in charge and the Spanish team had Southgate then we’d probably have won. 

Not to worry, there’s always another tournament.

Now, time to get that lawn mower out 😬.

User
Posted 21 Jul 2024 at 22:14

Its a bit quiet in here lately? Honestly, I go away for a few days to get some bits removed, and everyone clears off!

Hope everyone is well (obviously a relative term). It seems I picked a good time to have my op, as I now have several weeks at home and the sun is finally shining.

I had to teach my wife how to mow the lawn with the petrol mower earlier. It doesn't quite have the straight lines I normally cut in, but in fairness she did a grand job. In all seriousness she's playing a blinder. I didn't really realise just how much I'd be relying on her after the surgery.

Cheers all.

Ian.

User
Posted 21 Jul 2024 at 22:49

Hi there Ian,

I’m still here, been looking around at other chats on HT as my prostap is giving me grief. I bet you are glad to get the surgery out the way, take care with your recovery and take it easy, enjoy the summer sun.

I really like your line about teaching the wife how to mow the lawn. That is something that I could never envisage happening in my household, if/when I go down that route it would open up a whole set of training courses that need to put together, starting with me drawing out a map with route to the bins highlighted and a bit more complicated will be the instructions on how to get up into the loft.

I’ve been trying to make a concertive effort to get out on the mountain bike. Started over a week ago, short route to start with then making it longer every two days. I was going well until my last outing on Friday which was a nightmare, I just managed to get to the top of the hill when I got severe pain in the lower part of the belly along with a very urgent need to take a dump - without going into detail it was a nightmare 😱! What’s caused that, is it a late impact of radio? Who knows. But it’s put me off going out on the bike.

Oops, sorry about that, don’t think people really want to know about that ☹️. Anyway, on a lighter note I did manage to clip the fur of my two cocker spaniels, giving them short back and sides. Very pleased about that, quite satisfying. Anyway, time for bed, another night being woken by hot sweats on the hour πŸ₯΅

Take care, carry on…

Spongebob

User
Posted 22 Jul 2024 at 09:20

Hi Harty and Spongebob. 

It has been very quiet in here. WE NEED NEW BLOOD. Maybe, we regulars are frightening folk away.

Harty, whilst I was recovering from the op, I would not let the wife loose on my lawn. It's sacred ground, far too precious to be used as a practice area by learner mowers.

Spongebob, disappointed to hear that you've had to temporarily hang up your cycle clips. But, its nice to know that your cockers neatly trimmed. 😁

The entire site seems much less busy than usual, which I suppose is a good thing, if it means less people need help.

Edited by member 22 Jul 2024 at 15:02  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 22 Jul 2024 at 10:44

Hi guys. I have been following but not posting as I’ve had a busy weekend plus feeling the effects of the chemo quite badly at the moment. Breathlessness, weakness in my legs and still putting on weight round the belly. Oh, plus severe stomache pain after eating , for which I’m taking peppermint capsules. All to be discussed with the chemo team Wednesday. 

So Friday was bone scan day and also my wife’s birthday. We also had a meal and show in the evening. Had to stop 3 times on the hill up to the Cliffs Pavilion from the restaurant I was so knackered. 
Saturday friends took us out to lunch then back to ours for a couple of drinks. I wasn’t too bad just bloated painful stomach.
Sunday was my Xmas present from our youngest which was a day at Brands Hatch watching Superbikes. Was lovely spending time with them and weather was perfect. But I was so breathless when we walked round. Had to stop every 100 yds. Still enjoyed it though. I did also have a fall, going up the steps to our seats in the paddock stand. I just couldn’t lift my leg enough and caught the step.

Also my hair has started to come out. Possibly due to me not having the cold cap last time. Will insist this time. Haircut this evening so gonna get it cut a bit shorter. 

Embarrassing story: went to the toilet at Brands but couldn’t get my shorts done up after due to my belly, so had to just do the belt up and hope they didn’t come apart … felt like a right pervert standing there struggling with the buttons. 

Haha, so funny about the grass cutting . I’m the same. No one does it like we do … I should still be ok with the grass cutting . I could always do it in 2 sessions…! 

Have loads of jobs to do round the house but get so knackered. We are having all new rads downstairs so all the old ones we took off and now I’m painting where new ones are going so we don’t have to take them off again. Not sure I’ll have the energy today.

Blood test tomorrow and chemo Wednesday, then consultant phone call next Tuesday. Get the results of the CT and bone scans, and hopefully a static or reducing PSA. 

Hope your recovery goes well Ian. And yes we do really rely on our other halves when we are like that. I do feel like a lazy bugger sometimes but she’s says she doesn’t want me to get ‘knocked out’. 

All the best guys, 

Phil 

User
Posted 22 Jul 2024 at 11:04

Spongebob, disappointed to hear that you've had to temporarily hang up your cycle clips.

It sounds like its a good job you had them on though.......😬

User
Posted 22 Jul 2024 at 11:15
User
Posted 22 Jul 2024 at 16:53

Spongebob, disappointed to hear that you've had to temporarily hang up your cycle clips.

It sounds like its a good job you had them on though.......😬

Ian- That's so funny.🀣

Nick- Billy  at his best. 

Phil- Great to hear from you but sorry to see that the treatment is knackering you out. 

Edited by member 22 Jul 2024 at 18:41  | Reason: Typo.

User
Posted 22 Jul 2024 at 17:25

Don’t worry, I’m not beaten that easily, just need to work out why it happened. It was a desperate situation though, ended up having an uncomfortable close encounter with a bunch of nettles on the side of the road. Luckily there was no passing traffic except for a tractor in an adjoining field, hope that the tractor driver was concentrating on his driving rather than taking in the view 😬

User
Posted 24 Jul 2024 at 20:26

Hi everyone,

Today’s top tip - When you come to sell a big, heavy item on eBay that is for collection only, then remember to stipulate a timeframe within which the item must be collected, after which time if not collected then you will re-list said item 😬.

Otherwise, said item might end up sitting in your garage taking up precious space for umpteen weeks whilst numpties shop around to find the cheapest man with a van πŸš›πŸšš.

User
Posted 24 Jul 2024 at 21:47

How frustrating. 😠

They'll probably be the sort cheeky enough to ask you to lift it in the van for them.

Edited by member 24 Jul 2024 at 22:56  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 21:15

What a lovely peaceful day we've had today.

My grandkids, boy 10 years, and his sister 6 years, live nearby. My daughter and her husband work full time. So during the school holidays we have them two days a week. We used to have them a lot more often but our age and health problems have gradually reduced our child minding duties.

We took the lad to a nearby market town this morning for his goalkeeping training session. I watched him for an hour, whilst the wife took his sister to a nearby park. It was great to see how his love of footy has increased his self confidence and helped his physical development. He looked good and trained hard.

At lunch we got fish and chips and ate them at another park nearer home. The kids had worked up great appetites and ate every bit.

Next we did a bit of golfing on a rugby pitch next to the park. Both kids were knocking golf balls about for a couple of hours and hit a few good shots.

Then back to our house, stopping for an ice cream enroute. They both earned their pocket money by helping me to a bit of gardening. Then back to their place until their mum finished work.

It was such a simple but enjoyable day and I loved every minute of it. They both had me in stitches at times, coming out with things that kids say.

I adore my grandkids.

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 23:16

Sounds fabulous, the perfect day β˜€οΈ. I’m so envious of you having a grandson who loves footy and plays! Adrian, you will know as well as me, just make the most of it before cyber virtual world steels them away ☹️. 

It’ll be several years if ever before I might get grandkids. My two boys all over the shop at the moment, one screwed up as per an earlier post and the other about to go study for a year in Japan. 

But I remember having days like yours with them when they were younger. Hard work for an old dad but the enjoyment on their faces playing on their bikes and messing by the river will live with me forever and a day. My eldest was a competitive swimmer and I remember plenty swimming galas up and down the country being a very, very proud dad.

My day today, very simple - took the dogs for their walk and then it was out on the bike again. Felt good at last on the bike, made it (although very slow) on my route over Ilkley Moor, and, and my body behaved itself today πŸ˜€. And then of course it is Friday which means a couple of home brews and some vino 🍷.

Looks like a few dry days in the offing, might mean a trip to B&Q to stock up on some stuff so that I can knock off some of the things on my wife’s DIY list 😬

All the Best on another Friday night 

Spongebob

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 23:25

That sounds like a wonderful day Adrian. Grandkids are the best thing ever aren't they. I'm also lucky in that 3 of my 4 live close by, so I get to see plenty of them. The eldest is four and starts school in September. I've had to tell her that Pops has a poorly tummy, to stop her hurling herself at me when I see her.

I love spending time with them, and envy you your day.

Very quiet here today, for obvious reasons. Feeling a bit guilty as the wife is on her knees bless her, looking after the dogs, horse, garden, shopping, cooking etc etc, but there's nowt I can do about it for now. It won't of course stop me pointing out tomorrow that the lawn could do with another trim......🀐

Have a good weekend mate.

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 23:29

Felt good at last on the bike, made it (although very slow) on my route over Ilkley Moor, and, and my body behaved itself today πŸ˜€

Glad you had a better ride today pal. It must be a lovely place to be out on your bikeπŸ‘. Enjoy your weekend, and don't get too carried away at B&Q.

Ian.

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 23:58

Glad you had a better ride today pal. It must be a lovely place to be out on your bikeπŸ‘. Enjoy your weekend, and don't get too carried away at B&Q.

Ian.

Hi Ian, 

Yest it’s fabulous. I feel very lucky and on top of the world up there. I could see Emley Moor TV mast some 40 miles to the south, and Pendle Hill (the witches mountain) to the west. And Great Whernside and Buckden Pike at the top of Wharfedale, then the view to the east looking over Bradford, Leeds to the cooling towers beyond. Makes you feel like you’re walking on air. Of course, in reality I was knackered slugging down the lucosade as fast as I could 😬

Spongebob

User
Posted 27 Jul 2024 at 09:06

Hi Harty and Spongebob. (When you're both Ians, it easier to revert to usernames. 😁 There seems to be a disportionate amount of blokes called Ian on here. Even Adrian has got Ian in it.)

Spongebob. It's great to see that you're back enjoying your bike again. I'm really pleased for you. The views sound stunning.

As for the supply of grandkids, technically mine are step grandkids. Both my own sons (both in their 40s) are not interested in having kids, neither is my stepson who's in his late 30s. I had to rely on my stepdaughter (she hates me calling her that) to provide grandchildren. Her husbands having the snip this weekend. So even they'll be stopping production.

Harty, Pops is a terrific grandad name. Mine call me Grumble. 😁 I'm not sure where the name came from. Perhaps Nana invented it as it was a very apt name for  me whilst I was readjusting to caring for babies again. 😁

I know that you're recovering from your op, but honestly mate, you'll soon be up and about doing your chores again. Make the best of the forced rest. Me and the missus have often commented on how much I've improved from last year, when days out had to involve public conveniences research. 

Edited by member 27 Jul 2024 at 15:12  | Reason: Your and you're πŸ™‚

User
Posted 28 Jul 2024 at 01:53

Not to worry lads the start of the footy season is only a few days a way πŸ˜… (we can only do so much lawn mowing and hoovering to fill out time 😳). We just got to entertain ourselves in the mean time with the  Olympics first 😳. Although, got to admit I do like the swimming, 100 metres back, and the athletics.

The wife has just informed me that she’s arranged a trip to Marrakech with her friend. Fabulous - but then again, without getting mad and keeping my cool, that would seem to give me the green light to go off on a trip electric mountain biking in Austria. Already getting excited at the prospect of that - it will be fabulous. Not told her yet, it will be a surprise πŸ˜€.

Makes me wonder sometimes why I ever bothered to get married πŸ€”. I would be laughing my cotton socks off πŸ˜€. If I hadn’t gone down that street. C’est la vie 😬

User
Posted 29 Jul 2024 at 11:19

Hi SpongeBob, Yeah looking forward to the new football season. We are up at Tottenham soon to see them play Bayern pre season. Hoping to catch a few league games there this season too depending on my health.. 

Been watching some of the Olympics but coverage seems a bit weird. They’d rather talk about stuff endlessly than actually show the event… 

I like watching the cycling although not really a cyclist. Went to the last session of a 6 day event at the London velodrome a couple years ago and went to the 2012 Olympic mountain biking in Hadleigh. 

Athletics also a favourite. Will make an effort to watch the Para Olympics. Saw the para worlds at the London Stadium and it was awesome . 

The Austria trip sounds great. I wish I had that energy. I will have to get my bike out when I’m up to it. We live not 100 yds from an entrance to Hadleigh Downs Country park with a dedicated cycle path all the way to the Olympic track so quite lucky… 🚴 … , or we have a path along the seawall all the way to Southend. 

I’m chilling in the summerhouse at the moment as plumber fits new rads in downstairs. Still feeling very tired from chemo last Wednesday, and sore from Degarelix injection Friday. Stomach also tender and bloated from the chemo for which they’ve prescribed me Lanzoprazole. So feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment… 

Oh, also get a bad case of the metal mouth too. Yuk… Couldn’t take the frozen fruit during chemo as they made my teeth hurt too much. Should have persevered as the taste in my mouth is really not pleasant.. 

Oh well, carry on regardless … πŸ‘ Get that Austria trip booked SpongeBob . 

Tale care chaps, 

Phil

User
Posted 29 Jul 2024 at 19:13

Hi there Phil,

My docetaxels were always on a Wednesday, I remember the regular pattern of being absolutely knackered followed by the slow recovery in time for the next one. Not an experience I would wish on anyone. And the cold cap experience too - stick with it πŸ₯Ά. 

I got the metallic taste in my later cycles, it put me off certain foods. Luckily, I found that a good old curry always helped 😬. 

Fabulous weather here at the moment, did a trip to B&Q, got in the necessary paints and made a start this afternoon. Garden furniture first 😳.

I’ve only a passing interest in the Olympics. I catch some events like the swimming - it’s the 100m back tonight (that was my lad’s best event) πŸ˜€.

Take it easy, enjoy the good weather β˜€οΈ, the docetaxel nightmare will soon be over.

Spongebob

User
Posted 29 Jul 2024 at 20:31

I’ve only a passing interest in the Olympics. I catch some events like the swimming - it’s the 100m back tonight (that was my lad’s best event) πŸ˜€

We've lost two gold swimming medals by just 0.02 secs in the mens 100m breaststroke and 200m freestyle, which is a bit unlucky. However, my PSA is < 0.02, which is very lucky. It's my I8 month post op, PSA test tomorrow. I hope it stays that low.🀞

When I was a kid, I crashed heads with another lad whilst practicing backstroke. We both split our scalps. It was like a scene from jaws, and put me off that particular stroke. πŸ€•

Edited by member 29 Jul 2024 at 20:55  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 29 Jul 2024 at 20:53

My 18 month psa tomorrow as well !

Vern.

User
Posted 29 Jul 2024 at 20:57

Good luck Vern! 🀞

User
Posted 29 Jul 2024 at 21:02

Same to to you .

Reading your posts i see you have step Children which is same for me and im Grumps to them ( No idea why they chose that )

Vern.

User
Posted 29 Jul 2024 at 21:04

Sorry meant step Grandchildren !

Vern.

User
Posted 30 Jul 2024 at 10:54

Hi there Phil,

My docetaxels were always on a Wednesday, I remember the regular pattern of being absolutely knackered followed by the slow recovery in time for the next one. Not an experience I would wish on anyone. And the cold cap experience too - stick with it πŸ₯Ά. 

I got the metallic taste in my later cycles, it put me off certain foods. Luckily, I found that a good old curry always helped 😬. 

Fabulous weather here at the moment, did a trip to B&Q, got in the necessary paints and made a start this afternoon. Garden furniture first 😳.

I’ve only a passing interest in the Olympics. I catch some events like the swimming - it’s the 100m back tonight (that was my lad’s best event) πŸ˜€.

Take it easy, enjoy the good weather β˜€οΈ, the docetaxel nightmare will soon be over.

Spongebob

Hi SpongeBob. Yes the fatigue is a bit of a test …. Ive given up with the cold cap as i missed using it and the nurse said the damage is now done so I'm resigned to my hair falling out …

Metal mouth i am hating with a vengeance. Some foods taste ok but as soon as I've finished the horrible taste comes back. Oh well, it’s just what we have to do to stay alive. Not feeling so tired today ( 7th day ) so going shopping with the missus and MiL later this afternoon.

Happy painting πŸ‘. I have lots of interior walls to paint now as we had new radiators fitted downstairs yesterday. I already painted behind where they were going so i don't have to move them again. It’s the woodwork i don't enjoy doing so much , or i should say it’s the rubbing down i dont enjoy. And as for preparing the stairs and spindles 😱

Will try to catch some Olympics today too. Gutted i missed Pidcocks amazing ride but we’ve only got one TV and the lounge was commandeered by the plumber….

Take care,

Phil

User
Posted 30 Jul 2024 at 11:33

Not feeling so tired today ( 7th day ) so going shopping with the missus and MiL later this afternoon.

Glad to see you feeling a little better today mate. πŸ‘

However, I'd rather spend an hour or two in my garage, with my Black and Decker, drilling holes in my knee caps, than going shopping with my missus and MIL. πŸ˜‰

Pidock's gold was unbelievable. 

Edited by member 30 Jul 2024 at 12:08  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 30 Jul 2024 at 12:20

Thanks Adrian. Don’t mind a bit of shopping as I wander off and look at the Men’s clothes , or books .. Or I just go back and sit in the car. 

Had a little laugh at the thought of your missus calling out to ask what your doing in the garage… 🀦‍♀️… 

Phil

User
Posted 30 Jul 2024 at 22:11

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better Phil. It's a shame you missed the cold cap, but hey ho, a small price to pay as you say. My brother lost his hair during chemo but it very quickly reappeared once he'd finished.

You guys always seem to be doing so much around the house and garden. I told myself that I'd use this enforced 6 week holiday to get loads of stuff done, but two weeks in I've done nothing much apart from sit around and sleep! I'm hoping once the antibiotics get this infection under control I'll feel more like getting off my arse and doing something constructive with my time.

My biggest issue is with my wife thinking life is all rosy after yesterday's histology results, and we can now move on and forget about cancer. Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted with the clear margins etc, but I don't think she understands the life changing effects of all this, and what that does to your head. I suspect the easy answer is to stop talking about it to her and burden you lot in here instead πŸ˜‚.

One good thing about all this, is that I was sat in my garden with an ice cold beer this afternoon, instead of being on a weekly conference call with some American clients. I think after a few weeks off, my plans on when to retire might be being reviewed!

Cheers for now.

Ian.

User
Posted 30 Jul 2024 at 22:34

You guys always seem to be doing so much around the house and garden.

Don't tar us all with the same brush. I do as little as I can get away with. 😁

User
Posted 31 Jul 2024 at 11:49

Just popped in for a quick celebratory cyber pint. I've just got my 18 month post op PSA result. It's still undetectable <0.02.

This afternoon, I'm going to have a few real beers in the back garden.

If I can get the wife merry enough, I might even crack a phial of Invicorp. πŸ™‚

So, so far so good. Despite my obvious relief and delight, I'm still thinking of the lads whose results haven't been what they hoped for. Best of luck to you all. 

Cheers🍻.

Edited by member 31 Jul 2024 at 19:59  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 31 Jul 2024 at 12:07

Bottoms up!

Don't get too drunk, might put off your Invicorp aim.. and you don't want a stiff leg πŸ˜‰

Cheers, 

Kev.

User
Posted 31 Jul 2024 at 12:41

Do you mean the drinks or the sex? 😁

Edited by member 31 Jul 2024 at 19:54  | Reason: Typo.

User
Posted 31 Jul 2024 at 14:25

That’s great news Adrian. Enjoy the beers and possibly some naughties later 🀦‍♀️… 

Im just watching a bit of the Olympics after cutting the grass this morning. Got a couple more jobbies to do in a while. 

GB BMX just going for a medal. These guys are barking mad… 

Take care 

Phil

User
Posted 31 Jul 2024 at 17:14

I cycled down to the lido and swam a few lengths so technically I've competed in the triathlon.. well, by my reckoning anyway. 

Cheers, 

Kev.

User
Posted 31 Jul 2024 at 18:45

Well done Kev, I’m well impressed 😁

User
Posted 31 Jul 2024 at 19:49

Gutted I missed out on a medal though. πŸ˜•